• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why does order hurt sora?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

soul sketcher

i live in nothingness....thats something,isnt it?
they want sora to kill heartless right?so why do some of them fight him?i kno demyx tryes to wake roxas, and luxord and saix dont need him anymore by the time they fight, but wat about the others? if they kill him, they cant unlock kh!

i mean, if sora dissis them a bit, its no reason to ruin there plan.

oh, and org#14 vyrus, at least we dont spam.which is more than u can say for some others.*cough*

Last edited:

member #8 Axel

because sora is trying to prevent xemnas reoping kingdom hearts and one of the
oginazation members i forgot who but they said they have no use for sora anymore

agentscamp5

u mean as in CoM? In CoM the Org members werent using him for that they were going to use him to take over the Org, and when they realized they couldnt use Sora anymore they started fighting him. They also fought him to test him and gain information.

Hot_Chocolate

i think its becuase they know soras will fight them and if they do defeat him maybe the keyblade will automatically choose a new master

Squirrel

#1 someone said before me that the keyblade will chose a new master. that is correct. and also, orginizatoin 13 already had enough hearts to open kh..the only time that they really need more hearts was after the real ansem used his device to attempt to encode hearts.

Puck

THE GHOST ELF of LONG BEACH
They want to kill Sora because A) Sora is ruining their unique plans of universal conquest and B) because they all hate Roxas and want to kill him.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
You mean Xaldin?... Guess he was just P.O.ed because Sora ruined his plan to turn Beast into a heartless and nobody.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

They want to get rid of Sora, because the finally figured out that Sora can actually get rid of the members.

T

TheTerrorofDeath

The whole thing was screwed up. Saix said Sora needed to keep killing heartless. Then the guy with the lasers tried to kill him, forgot his name. Im a little confused with that part of the story.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back