• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Maleficient have Pete

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
We all know that pete sucks. He is pretty much useless, intellegience wise and fighting wise. So why in the world does maleficient have him as her second in command, when there are plenty of more suitable disney villains.

Awards
Re: why does maleficient have pete

Because she's in denial that she's washed up. It's sad :(

Dream Eaters

Because she's in denial that she's washed up. It's sad :(

I would agree. but who's knows? it could be that maleficient has a crush on pete making him second in command, also pete's a yutz. but we have no idea why maleficient would chose pete. who knows?

State

Awards

After what happened in the fist game, I doubt the villains would trust her again, seeing as how it was under her command that they failed.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

After what happened in the fist game, I doubt the villains would trust her again, seeing as how it was under her command that they failed.

Most of them failed because of their own stupidity though, as Clayton, Oogie Boogie and Jafar showed splendidly in KH 1. Maleficent warned nearly everyone of them not to use the darkness to liberally and be on their guard, and yet except Hades and Captain Hook they all failed.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

Maybe she should hand pete over to xehanort. The organization could use a guy like him

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

But in all seriousness, if maleficient wants to become relevant in the series again, she needs to cut pete loose immediately.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

But in all seriousness, if maleficient wants to become relevant in the series again, she needs to cut pete loose immediately.

I'm pretty sure nearly every KH player will agree with you on that one. Maleficent needs to ditch Pete altogether or just use him for cleaning business.

Even Shan-Yu from Mulan would make a better commander for her armies than Pete, he has at least a military mind.
Or if we are at it, let Maleficent team up with Magica de Spell or the Phantom Blot.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

The phantom blot would be an awesome second in command. What maleficient needs to do is to form another league of disney villains like she did in kh1. Another group of antagonists that sora has do deal with alongside the 13 seekers of darkness. But i doubt nomura is going to do that. Sometimes i wonder why he revived her in kh2, her character starts to suck more with each game.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards

The phantom blot would be an awesome second in command. What maleficient needs to do is to form another league of disney villains like she did in kh1. Another group of antagonists that sora has do deal with alongside the 13 seekers of darkness. But i doubt nomura is going to do that. Sometimes i wonder why he revived her in kh2, her character starts to suck more with each game.

Her revival in KH2 happened due to demand by the fanbase for whatever reason they may have possibly had to justify her return.

State

Awards

Maleficent is well aware about Xehanort and his schemes, it was because of him she did what she did. With her around, I don't doubt she'll get back to what she wants; to be the mistress of all evil (and all worlds). If she has to do what Xehanort does, then so be it. I don't see her on the good guy's side or a wild card, just a villain cooperating with the goodies for her own ends (like Alex from GOLDEN SUN).

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

He's a willing lackey and one of the only ones who hasn't gotten himself destroyed or captured. Despite him being significantly weaker than the other villains he's also one of the only ones who hasn't had trouble with darkness. Surprisingly, he seems to have a pretty good handle on it.

Also, since he is so lowly he's easy to control, unlike Jafar and Hades who were already in positions of power and wanted more making them prideful.

KeyofEvil'sBane

Space Duck
Termina, wondering why everyone looks familiiar

Well, seeing as she only has Heartless as lackies, compared to BBS where she had her minions, she needed someone knew who could infiltrate worlds without being distracted by hearts or being seen as a monster. She seems to use Pete for that, and who knows, maybe Pete could have the Beagle Boys running around in the background to make him seem even more valuable

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

What malefient needs right know is a henchmen who can infiltrate worlds, but is competent and a good fighter, able to hold his or her own against sora. She needs her own vanitas.

Ruran

Flesh by mother, soul by father
Awards

What malefient needs right know is a henchmen who can infiltrate worlds, but is competent and a good fighter, able to hold his or her own against sora. She needs her own vanitas.

I'd be lying if I said I haven't imagined what it would be like if Maleficent had someone like that. Though I doubt she'd ditch Pete even if she somehow found "her own Vanitas" if only because she's short of staff and Pete's been loyal for well over ten years.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

I think the main problem with maleficient is that nomura didnt know what to do with her after she was revived. Her character really isnt that relevant in the series anymore. Hell, mickey didnt even try to finish her of in kh ddd. Makes you kind of wonder why she was brought back in the first place.

ajmrowland

Keyblade Master
Awards

clearly because he was backburnering a potential plot with her. She spent all of KH2 hunting for a new domain, so they'll have to give her a little power again. If not in this saga, then the next one.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards

She might die in the finale, and be replaced by another disney villain. I personally want that to happen, as she has long overstayed her welcome in my opinion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back