• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Maleficent want...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Yippie

KH2, at times, was a joke in its entirety so you can't really blame the character herself for being badly written

MasterZeR0

KH2, at times, was a joke in its entirety so you can't really blame the character herself for being badly written

... *sits in corner for liking KH2*...

But in all honesty, she herself was a pushover. Nomura better make her a BAMF next.

minilink

Maleficent may be planning something big again, judging by the trailer from 3D. But then again, she's always planning something big... I think she should step down and the Evil Queen or Chernabog (Yea, I want that) should take her place.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards

Granted, KH 2's script was bordering on a crime sometimes. So it's not entirely Maleficent's fault.
Yet I still think it was a bad idea to make Pete her main henchman...he messes up so much stuff and diminishes Maleficent's actual status as a villain.
What good are her best schemes if Pete always manages to screw them up?

... *sits in corner for liking KH2*...

But in all honesty, she herself was a pushover. Nomura better make her a BAMF next.

You can actually like KH2 (like me *ggg*) and still point out its flaws, lol.

Fighting her in dragon form isn't really a pushover though, and in BBS in human form she was partly holding back.

Rydgea

keeps leaving X-mas decor up year-round.
Awards
Website
backloggery.com
If I recall correctly her overall plan in Re. Coded was to first take over the data worlds, then use them to control the Heartless inside and eventually bring them over into the real world as her new army.

I only meant she was interested in using it as a tool, not unlike Terra, Pete/other cohorts, the Heartless, or Kingdom Hearts (if she had the opportunity), rather than having legitimate desires for "Date Escapes" themselves. ;p

I feel the circadian-rhythm-defying gargoyle is probably a mystery best left to be theorized by someone muuuch smarter than I. There's already so many mysteries already. I'll let that revelation unfold naturally whilst playing the game. x}

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Agreed. There are so many great villains that I could definitely see sitting at her table in the next series (post-Xehanort Saga). Governer Ratcliffe, Cruella De Vil, Commander Rourke (Atlantis), the list goes on and on. I'd personally like to see Maleficent as the main villain (or at least psuedo-main antagonist), or even like her role in KH1, where she was the major antagonist until ASOD was revealed to be pulling strings. I don't exactly wanna see her go just yet. So much potential. :d

I think KH3D might be leading the character back to her dark roots, I hope. And if that's the case, she should be the leader again.

OblivionPrincess

Well she was BA in KH, but she's just there now. The Horned King would super freaky, hope he makes an appearance.
Just wonder what's she's going to do in DDD and it would kind of cool to see a battle between her and Pete against King Mickey and Lea.
Still, her comment about her knowing Xehanort and the Princesses.

Sky Lily

Website
sky-lily.deviantart.com
I rather her just get replaced. She had her time as an evil leader during KH1. It's time to bring in someone new.

I must agree. She's always ended up either Rofl-pwned by Ansem SoD, Xemnas, or some other greater enemy giving her a final blow. I opt for a new Disney Villain, too; while I'd never seen The Black Cauldron, I've seen pictures of The Horned King and DANG would he make an awesome replacement!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back