• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► why does it bug me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
ok, i've been sitting here over-thinking stuff and it really bugs me.it wont go away

its about my gf.i know that she loves me and would never want to hurt me and that she is friends with these kids we hang out with alot.
but i've seen sum myspace comments on one kids and parts of it were "babe" and "cutiepututey" and stuff.

now i know she doesnt like them like that.cuz i've told her about this before.
but then, why does it bother me?

can some one help me figure this out?

Apollo

Silver Member
Becuse it is your gf and it is weird for you to see someone else say that, I know that would bug me!

Apollo

Silver Member
i meant that she leaves those on their myspaces
Sorry for the mix up, but I going to say the same thing exept you can't stand her saying those thing to other people,and yes that would bug me too.:cursing:

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
im not a control freak VA.it just bothers me

why did you come here to just say that.its not helping

even though i can understand that you said it cuz that may be what it seems like.
but it isnt

Apollo

Silver Member
Does she say those things to you?If she does not maybe it bothers you becuse you want her to say those things to you?

violent_anger

Think smaller, more legs.
Blowing up The storm's around. In a silence Have a
im not a control freak VA.it just bothers me

why did you come here to just say that.its not helping

even though i can understand that you said it cuz that may be what it seems like.
but it isnt
sure it is, you want those comments removed, she wont, so you're mad that you dont have control.

now ask yourself "How can I be less of a control freak?"

Apollo

Silver Member
Maybe you don't like the kids she is saying these things to?

Yes 100th post!!!!

I

The Show Must Go On
Well, I think there's a possibility that you might be overreacting, because there's some girls who refer to their friends in that matter and it has limited meaning. I would suggest just watching and seeing if the conversations turn to a more *personal* topic, if you catch my drift <3

T

Tyler Durden

I agree with axel, but only if it is a girl saying this stuff.

But I get what you are saying and here is the real true honest to god answer-

Because to the male mind, you OWN her. This mentality is bad, but it is true of all males. We are told to protect our property, and our 'woman' is our property.

Aside from that, you may truly not like the people saying this. This is even worse- why would she be tlaking to your rivals? Maybe she will run away from you for one of them?

YOU ARE WRONG!

Unless there is hard vidence, you won't lose 'your' woman. She isn't yours to lose. You need to tell THESE PEOPLE to knock the shit, or you will knock them out. Typically male, but at least you aren't unjustly taking this out on your girlfriend.

BTW- I'm a guy, so this isn't some girl guessing about the male psyche.

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
qwe, u did help.in ur own way.lol

and thx DK, i get what u mean

i do like those people,they arent my rivals. maybe it bugs me cuz i heard that sum of them like her.i've told most of them to back off and it looks like they have.

either way, thx guys

T

Tyler Durden

^^ If they like your girlfriend, then you perceive them as you rivals.

Been there, done that dude. =P

bond of flames

Website
www.facebook.com
but they are my friends.

i only get mad at em when they seem to flirt with her

but i get what u mean.if i treat them like friends they will use that as an advantage or sumthing.

tetraalmasy

I'm back!
guys call her babe and cutiepie??

no offense but they might be gay. All my gay friends say that to me...and they're gay...

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
ok, i've been sitting here over-thinking stuff and it really bugs me.it wont go away

its about my gf.i know that she loves me and would never want to hurt me and that she is friends with these kids we hang out with alot.
but i've seen sum myspace comments on one kids and parts of it were "babe" and "cutiepututey" and stuff.

now i know she doesnt like them like that.cuz i've told her about this before.
but then, why does it bother me?

can some one help me figure this out?
Siiince you titled this 'why' I'm going to say this.

You're jealous.

But if it's girls and stuff, they do that. Just do. Girls like to be lesbians with each other without the physical contact [most of the time] and then go back to their boyfriends and go on with their lives.

I doubt you'll lose her. -.- If you do, you'll probably be left for being paranoid.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back