• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► why does it bug me?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
sure it is, you want those comments removed, she wont, so you're mad that you dont have control.

now ask yourself "How can I be less of a control freak?"

I'm starting to detest you you ignoramous.

Now Bond of flames, it's only natural feel uncomforatable about it, heck even a little suspicious. It's a regular thing, shes youre GF. But I have to admit that would piss me off an confuse me a bit too.

Anyway hope I helped, have a glorious day.

~M-S~

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Coming from a girl's point of view(and although I don't do stuff like that) it's possible that she's just joking or even that she is trying to make you jealous. Dunno, maybe she wants you to spend more time with her or something and she's giving you a sign. I don't know how your gf's personality is or how your relationship is, so I'm only guessing. Hope everything works out and good luck^^

Inner-Demon

The Old Master
Website
www.youtube.com
Perhaps deep down you're looking for a way out and considering that she may be a bitch could be just the cue. You're 15, I doubt she loves you that much. You're both kids. Besides that, you're obsessive and paranoid and will obviously never be in a happy relationship, because if you think this now, you'll stick with it if you can't face reality.

Or, maybe your girl's a flirt and she doesn't give a damn about you.

Riku191

ok, i've been sitting here over-thinking stuff and it really bugs me.it wont go away

its about my gf.i know that she loves me and would never want to hurt me and that she is friends with these kids we hang out with alot.
but i've seen sum myspace comments on one kids and parts of it were "babe" and "cutiepututey" and stuff.

now i know she doesnt like them like that.cuz i've told her about this before.
but then, why does it bother me?

can some one help me figure this out?

this is because your gf is hanging around other guys u prolly like her and you feel insecure about this and have confronted her as you say well tell those kids to stop calling her babe cutie etc. this may cause problems but maybe u should set boundaries because it sounds like they are hitting on her i think u should stop it before it goes to far

EDIT: as inner-demon said your 15 so dont expect much of this relationship it wont last either way your too young

Eru-777

I'll leave that up to your imagination...
Website
www.myspace.com
Okay, I don't think any of you guys are helping much by saying stuff like he's a control freak and too young...-_- And unless you are older than the ages you posted, well than you're not much older than him. Personally bond of flames, no one here knows the exact relationship of you and your gf like I said. I think you should probably handle it your way. If it continues and becomes worse, than it's not worth it.

Hypoxium

stuff
Awards
Sometimes it can be a little of both.

First of all, some people can't help but flirt. For example, you have a girl friend, but then this really gorgeous girl starts acting flirty with you, and you can't help but want to flirt back. Even though you're flirting, you know that you're definately not going to leave your current relationship. At an age like this, lack of commitment is very possible. Besides flirting, some girls just say that to everyone, and if you knew her before you dated her and what she was like, you should be used to it.

Secondly, I can understand that you can get jealous. But sometimes, you just don't notice how paranoid you're being.

At this age, you're going to want freedom. Being bound to one person so early in your life time is a simple waste of your teenage years. Being so protective isn't necessary. Being so suspicious will be your down fall. If you continue like this, and if this is what you're doing, I guarentee it will ruin your relationship.

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
i think the only people who help were mastersephiroth, eru-777, and guardian soul.

thx guys.but i hav to say guardian soul helped the most.thx GS.

and i know im probably gonna regret saying this cuz u guys will flame or w/e.
but her and i are in love.we both want to be with each other forever.

now, you guys dont know me, so you can say im too young and all that.i've heard it before.
but dont tell me im not im love.please.
just trying to be nice.lol

Cid Highwind

The Captain
i wouldn't worry too much about it. sometimes girls are like that where they are nice to other guys like that. i would suggest remain yourself because she's going out with YOU and not those other guys.

it could possibly be jealousy, be that's natural. if it bothers you that much, you could possibly ask her for the same affection towards you if that's what you are looking for. idk, sometimes guys like it when girls will call them hot or w/e. just remember this also, you are getting the benefits of the relationship, not them. im not sure how much physical activity you do with your gf, but if you both love each other, im guessing you've at least have made out, and probably do this on a regular basis. it's you who's getting the action not them. if this isn't the case, you should talk to your gf about it because it will probably make you feel a lot comfortable with your situation.

try not to worry about it, or try to work something out with your gf, but i would suggest not going to far as telling her what to say because she might get pissed off about that.

good luck.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
i think the only people who help were mastersephiroth, eru-777, and guardian soul.

thx guys.but i hav to say guardian soul helped the most.thx GS.

and i know im probably gonna regret saying this cuz u guys will flame or w/e.
but her and i are in love.we both want to be with each other forever.

now, you guys dont know me, so you can say im too young and all that.i've heard it before.
but dont tell me im not im love.please.
just trying to be nice.lol
Okay...now you've bugged me. <<
1. Mastersepiroth didn't even SAY anything. AT ALL. He just said he would be ticked as well. How does that help?
2. Guardian Soul said all the things that I said...just longer and stuff.

You took all the stuff that you WANT to hear and didn't take what you didn't.
Like: She may be cheating on you and flirting behind your back, she doesn't care about you, you're just a jealous little prick who keeps whinning...shall I go on? <<

❖Ħλν?₡❖

Call me Candyman
Ohh I see and you are helping, if not then please leave.

The section is called "Help/Support" not "Bash the people who have problems"

If you are not willing to help or support the man then please........just leave.

Annoyance

Silver Member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I was willing to help and I did help. But I think that to help someone, you have to give them both possibilities.

Good or bad.

<< They can't get help if they can't realize something bad might happen. It isn't all fluff and rainbows, okay?

bond of flames

you've got a soul, use it.
Website
www.facebook.com
ninja usagi, i understand what you said and im sorry.you are trying to help.your just saying all that might happen.even if it isnt.very sorry

and thank cid, for that.i was even thinking some of that too.lol

smith5000

just make sure she ant doing any thing to the people if she loves you and it bugs u tell her to take it off bro if i saw that on my exs page id be pissed to

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back