• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why does everyone think...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

kitty

The place where dark and light intersect to make..
Not to be rude or negative...
But why does everyone think the next game will be between bbs and kh1? Personally, I think that (not trying to be rude to all ya guys and girls) but why would it take place between the two games. I mean what can we cover mickey's journey into becoming king? no that would be gay and political, though no one has actually stated that idea...lol
But I can't see how there would be an in between game, what would we cover...

So please explain to me why this idea would work...

D

Deleted member 71005

This has already been suggested, in fact I just made a comment on another thread suggesting that if Nomura does a game dealing with the events between BBS and KH1 that you would probably play as Mickey.

A

Azrael

Something to clear up the history that led to the Heartless would be nice to expand on what information we got.\

We might have Mickey or a new character (or a survivor from BBS)

A

Azrael

about the mickey thing technically I was the first person to state the gay and political version...lol

If BBS doesn't address how Pete got banished, I'm sure the next KH will tell us about it and maybe connect the blue hearts of AtW with the Unversed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back