• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gram

Banned
Awards
hahah well it's good to know I wont be playing crap for the next couple of weeks
after I played Days it killed pretty much all excitement I had for any future KH game. lol

I would play it too, but Im not gonna buy a 3DS
just cuz im tired of the console hoping
boycott!!!! lmao
XD i lost excitement after kh2.

XD the only real reason for a 3ds is the ocarina of time remake.

impart

Climb The Sky
ooooh sounds cool.

I can see why getting a console for a Nintendo game, that has always been a Nintendo game would be awesome and a cool thing to look forward to...with no bitterness in your heart. hahaha

3D kinda hurts my brain anyways *_*

Gram

Banned
Awards
ooooh sounds cool.

I can see why getting a console for a Nintendo game, that has always been a Nintendo game would be awesome and a cool thing to look forward to...with no bitterness in your heart. hahaha

3D kinda hurts my brain anyways *_*
ocarina of time was the greatest zelda game, N64 game, plus the greatest of any game!

eh 3d and motion are gimmicks for more money and them forcing just proves how little they care bout the fans taht made them worth a shit.

Then again, all of your insights are based on your own opinion of the game. I beg to differ, Days was as good as com IMO. I know it doesn't make any difference to give MY opinion, after just criticizing you for doing so. But that's the kind of hypocrite I am.
the fact that you'd compare CoM to days proves you have no real taste.

blueheart

Bronze Member
Xion

The point of the game was to find out more about the pre existing characters and what they where like, to dig deeper into they're characters. Not throw in a random girl to take over the story, and make the KH plot even more confusing, while destroying everyone's character and making them OOC in the process. She didn't even have and original character design, just an Emo Kairi.
I actually felt really bad for Roxas, he had to deal with all of her shit and get attached to her.

I can't explain. There are too many reasons to post here.

I can't believe people are comparing COM to Days. COM and Days' shouldn't be in the same sentence, you are just degrading COM.

Last edited:

Haeralis

Remains of the Judgement
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Its not that it was bad, it just wasnt as good as everyone wanted it to be.

I beg to differ. Days is one of the best games so far IMO. Only kh recom and BBS stand above it.

wut .

ocarina of time was the greatest zelda game, N64 game, plus the greatest of any game!

Majora's Mask took everything that OoT did and brought it to the next level. OoT was amazing, but Majora's Mask is more amazing then OoT in that it had an emotional story with characters who we actually cared about.

Last edited:

Allister Rose

French Lover
1) the only thing making MM better than OoT is the system, it was annoying having to go back 3 days everytime....MM had simpler design aswell, it didn't take "everything" OoT and put it to the next level, the story was also less epic. the boss fights were the only thing i absolutely love.

2)358/2 days was "ok" for a kh game, but the missions could've been more optional, less repetitive, and more story plot related and free roam should've been more available. i say if it were on a bigger system, the graphics could've made up for at least one of the defects of what days had.

personally, the story was good, but not "great". most of it was leading to the end. and you couldn't move on to the story until you passed certain amount of missions. they should've made story-related missions and non-story related missions. and obviously laz is lying about days being better than com and bbs.

lilVon

live, laugh, lobotomy
Awards
hmmm, if i had to rank all the games: kh1 (replayed it like 3 times) kh2 (hit it then quit it) days (it wasnt that bad & xion haters hate because they know she's to good for them!!!) getting bbs today if GS has it hopfully it'll rival kh1

also the fag abov me has no idea what he's talking about MM story was just as epic as oot

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
Well, who are you to criticize anyone else's opinion because it differs from yours?
Idk, why don't you answer that? Since you and anagram are doing the same. Plus I didn't criticize your insights as a whole; I just noted that its root lies on your own opinion of the game(everyone is entitled to have their own opinion)

Coffee Lover

Bronze Member
Awards
I don't think it was a bad game, it could've been better, but it doesn't fit in my "bad game" category. The game's plot really touched me and I almost cried at the end because . . . well you know what happened to Xion.

Ketch

Days wasn't a bad game. It's just not on the same level as other KH games, but when you compare it to other rpg's on the DS,you'll see it's an above average game.

natu133

I like days, and I did enjoy alot of it, but it did drag on a hell of a lot. But, What I do not like about it, is that it just seems to be like a collection of random ideas put together to keep the fanbase happy untill BBS arrived. The limitations it has to suffer because of it being on such a weak console as the DS is partly to blame for the repetitiveness, and the fact that there are no new worlds also makes things worse. It also stuffs up being able to do a chronilogical play-through of all the series. It's kinda hard to play KH1,Days and CoM at the same time.

natu133

Yes, that basically sums up days completly. Potential. Even on account of how much days slipped below my expectations, I would buy a Re:358/2 Days, aslong as its on a console not a portable. It just would work better, with a few tweaks to the missions. and a handfull of new worlds.

Goldpanner

KHI Site Staff
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
Days gets way too much hate. No other game can compete with this level of pure Roxasness.

I only wish the game was pure Roxasness. If you actually take notice, he doesn't do anything in this game. He sits around eating ice cream, worrying about Xion and doing repetitive missions for a year, then finds out everything was a lie in a group meeting, and FINALLY does something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back