• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everyone think days was such a bad game?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

impart

Climb The Sky
oh, lol XD

well at least there's improvement with BBS
Im still not expecting KH 3D to be any good, but I could be wrong, ether way im not playing it...

The_Savage_Nymph

I think everyone has pretty much said the reason: Xion.

I like the game, but the fact that it's centred around her really ruined it for me. I thought the game was going to focus on Roxas a lot more, but nope.

Killing Xion was the best part of Story Mode (for me, anyway).

A

Artorius Rex

To sum it up; I've seen fan-fiction that was far more interesting than Days so yeah.

Killa DeX

Circa Old Valendian 706
Days was okayy not like terrible which everyone thinks it is, but it isn't as good as the others especially not BBS or KH1. Personally i think BBS is the best KH game so far and then either KH1 or KH2 though KH2's story wasn't that good.

Gram

Banned
Awards
oh, lol XD

well at least there's improvement with BBS
Im still not expecting KH 3D to be any good, but I could be wrong, ether way im not playing it...
bbs is the best one sicne kh1 imo.
i'll play it, aint like it can get worse than days XD

TheMoonsDarkside

Think think that CoM and Days are both pretty bad. Days had better gameplay (even if it was ridiculously repetitive), and a decent story. CoM had crappy game play (hated the cards, and the worlds were all plain and boring), but the story of castle oblivion is pretty cool. Still think that those two are the worst in the series, but they are tied (at least on my list)

*_Riku_*

The only flaw i found while playing the game was that it was for DS >.> Which caused a little more frame work troubles and bugs and the repeated missions also Xion was pointless >.> at the end her forms were just more pointless including the last form

DestinysPromise

I liked Days, but to me it just wasn't the best. Yea I agree with others the missions were very repetitive, also Xion...was worthless, IMO

But I do applaude to the amount of content within such a small DS card. ^^

megatron532

Website
www.youtube.com
I liked Days, evrryone bashes it and Xion way too much. But when Xion comes back and has a purpose, and cuases the plot to go somewhere awesome. Everyone would say, "OMG, where'd she come from, wish there was a game for that! Ta da! Kingdom Herats: 358/2 Days!" Basically, I believe the game was for Org. lovers and to give a charcter that'll be put to use later a back story. Like Riku's time in the darkness, at the time, it's not exactly relevant much, so we don't need a whole damned game about it. But God Forbid when Xion's an important charcter and everyone says they needed a game for her! Personally, I liked Xion, she had a purpose and structure, she had a great story going for her, then no one remembers her, so there wasn't really a point. All she did was postpone the awakening of Sora. The gameplay was weak, too. Not terrible, but KH2 was better. Hey, their first KH game on the DS, we'll see what they've learned in Re: Coded. As for KH2, I liked that, too. The gameplay, the Organization, and the fact that Sora has no idea he has an actual purpose until the Organization poses an actual threat. I hated Riku, though. He was badass at first with Roxas and DiZ, then he's a gay man with a jacket that doesn't zip up right. Terrible. And Atlantica, hated that. Wasn't into Pride Lands either. And I never used Summons or Limits. Tron's world was apin in the ass, too. I hope Re: Coded's better than Days, with it's Dungeon Building thing.

Gram

Banned
Awards
I liked Days, evrryone bashes it and Xion way too much. But when Xion comes back and has a purpose, and cuases the plot to go somewhere awesome. Everyone would say, "OMG, where'd she come from, wish there was a game for that! Ta da! Kingdom Herats: 358/2 Days!" Basically, I believe the game was for Org. lovers and to give a charcter that'll be put to use later a back story. Like Riku's time in the darkness, at the time, it's not exactly relevant much, so we don't need a whole damned game about it. But God Forbid when Xion's an important charcter and everyone says they needed a game for her! Personally, I liked Xion, she had a purpose and structure, she had a great story going for her, then no one remembers her, so there wasn't really a point. All she did was postpone the awakening of Sora. The gameplay was weak, too. Not terrible, but KH2 was better. Hey, their first KH game on the DS, we'll see what they've learned in Re: Coded. As for KH2, I liked that, too. The gameplay, the Organization, and the fact that Sora has no idea he has an actual purpose until the Organization poses an actual threat. I hated Riku, though. He was badass at first with Roxas and DiZ, then he's a gay man with a jacket that doesn't zip up right. Terrible. And Atlantica, hated that. Wasn't into Pride Lands either. And I never used Summons or Limits. Tron's world was apin in the ass, too. I hope Re: Coded's better than Days, with it's Dungeon Building thing.
HA! like taht'll ever happen XD she may come back but taht only cause nomura cant bring himself to actually kill off a character.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards

You practically contradicted yourself back and forth.

I honestly love how people argue that Xion had some plot purpose in 358/2 Days (or KH), then go on to say that we can never know in the future what they are to do with the character and we'll see the purpose then. Therefore, practically admitting that "she" was pointless and worthless in the actual game introduced in.

Last edited:

Gram

Banned
Awards
You practically contradicted yourself back and forth.

I honestly love how people argue that Xion had some plot purpose in 358/2 Days (or KH), then go on to say that we can never know in the future what they are to do with the character and we'll see the purpose then. Therefore, practically admitting that "she" was pointless and worthless in the actual game introduced in.
THIS^
even the fans prove her pointlessness.

*TwilightNight*

Bronze Member
Awards
THIS^
even the fans prove her pointlessness.

It boggles me.

They just technically admit that Xion has no relevance and are basically hoping for the future for it to have one, and go against it in the exact paragraph saying that it did serve some said relevance. It's either one of the two.

Gram

Banned
Awards
It boggles me.

They just technically admit that Xion has no relevance and are basically hoping for the future for it to have one, and go against it in the exact paragraph saying that it did serve some said relevance. It's either one of the two.
i know but i love it so, nothing like a fanboy/girl contridicting their own belief XD
it just further proves days/xions uselessness.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Because i really enjoyed the story but everyones like days was aweful

1. Xion. Days was supposed to be Roxas's story, not Xion's pity party.
2. Repetitive missions. They were fun for the first little bit, then they got very boring very quickly.

Days was pretty much the KH series' Dissidia. It basically served as fanservice for the Organization fanbase, and unfortunately it kind of failed in that department too, since they didn't focus on the other members hardly at all.

Laz

KHI's Asz-Houl
1. Xion. Days was supposed to be Roxas's story, not Xion's pity party.
2. Repetitive missions. They were fun for the first little bit, then they got very boring very quickly.

Days was pretty much the KH series' Dissidia. It basically served as fanservice for the Organization fanbase, and unfortunately it kind of failed in that department too, since they didn't focus on the other members hardly at all.
Then again, all of your insights are based on your own opinion of the game. I beg to differ, Days was as good as com IMO. I know it doesn't make any difference to give MY opinion, after just criticizing you for doing so. But that's the kind of hypocrite I am.

Ulti

hurr hurr hurr
Awards
Its hard to compare Days to CoM. CoM's story had a point and is canon. Days is actually non canon because the memory of the entire event has been erased. the game makes itself obsolete.

MomentoMori

Dead Technology
Website
mypage.na.square-enix.com
Then again, all of your insights are based on your own opinion of the game. I beg to differ, Days was as good as com IMO. I know it doesn't make any difference to give MY opinion, after just criticizing you for doing so. But that's the kind of hypocrite I am.

Days was just a fanservice game. CoM actually had a point and a decent storyline. I enjoyed CoM very much, aside from the battle system (NOT one of Squeenix's better ideas as far as battle systems go). By the end of Days, the game just renders itself obsolete because all the memories of those events were erased and not even mentioned in any of the other games, while the events of CoM were alluded to in KH2 and still hold some importance as the storyline stands now.

impart

Climb The Sky
bbs is the best one sicne kh1 imo.
i'll play it, aint like it can get worse than days XD

hahah well it's good to know I wont be playing crap for the next couple of weeks
after I played Days it killed pretty much all excitement I had for any future KH game. lol

I would play it too, but Im not gonna buy a 3DS
just cuz im tired of the console hoping
boycott!!!! lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back