• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does everyone like Axel?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relix

A traveler
Awards
I think the only reason I like him was because.
1. He was kinda badass in CoM
2. Flynn played him in KH2
3. he acted more realistic and favorable out of many characters in the game
4. He sacrificed himself for Sora in a out of the blue way, he was literally like, "I can take these punks. Watch this!" and the next thing ya know he's dying on the floor.

june

Arguable for Days and KH II. s1demteeth

sorry, I meant sacrifice himself >.>

but c'on he did that for the sake of roxas D:
that is NOT self interest as far as I know >.> maybe is it something subjective and not objective, but dying to protect your best friend, kidnapping a girl to see him again for me is not self interest
IS LOVE :D!!
haha, sorry, I had to say it xD
I could agree that kidnapping kairi might be self interest, but not dying for roxas

Laine

Formely keyblayedwielder
kh1 In Destiny Islands trying to get to lv100 by b
sorry, but
what would benefit him his sacrifice o,o?

if you play days ( i havent finished it yet) but you get the feeling that axel wants to be with Roxas and would go through a lot to spend time with him. and in recom axel gota bit "attached" to sora...my memory is a bit cloudy but there were also other times, he did what he wanted

june

if you play days ( i havent finished it yet) but you get the feeling that axel wants to be with Roxas and would go through a lot to spend time with him. and in recom axel gota bit "attached" to sora...my memory is a bit cloudy but there were also other times, he did what he wanted

I do agree that most of the times axel did what he wanted, but I asked about his sacrifice.
I don't think that by passing onto death he could be able to be with roxas >.>

good, is being hard to retain my akuroku fangirl D:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back