• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why does Diz believe he can change hearts into data

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

asiarules

Bronze Member
If you can understand japanese in kh2 Diz think he can change the heart into data.I want to know why can i get an answer

KingBlade

by sinspire^
That machine he uses in the "World That Never Was" he said that machine will turn Kingdom Hearts into data or make a copy of it into data...Something like that

S

suvre

its true and he succeded

you see diz has tryed to transform the heart into data by using tron

the teleporter was first used to transfer some of his test subjects heartless into files but it was destroyed after a boy got wandered around and found it
the boy was tron or whatever his name is
he found it miraculous that something with a heart was able to be put itno data but unfortunetly he didnt help the boy and so the boy turned slowly into data.

Diz belived he could create a world in wich a heart could become data and if he could do that he could duplicate it and create many heartless

but unfortunetly he didnt succed when tron started attacking the heartless wich threatened his home and beacuase he didnt have a heart cause he was data the heartless didnt go for him

tron found he could manipulate data and so he attacked them destroying Diz's plan

Diz was furious and so created mcp and mr.sark to dispose of him but they failed and tron erased MCP'S memory wich deleted all of Diz's progress at this time mickey had already talked to diz

so when Diz realised that all his experimets were lost he tried one more time on himself

unfortunetly it was his biggest downfall and well u know the rest

oh yeah um spoilers

How do i know u ask well i have my translater right next to me lol

J

JaCk PumkIn KinG

waiiiit... Tron was once a boy? or was he born a program? man! I didnt know Tron was the reason HB fell into darkness...well he contributed to it's downfall...only in a minor way just like Sark and MCP

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
Yeah, basically, Space Paranoids was used by DiZ in his experiments on the heartless. Tron destroyed all his heartless research, and thus DiZ moved onto experiments on Xehanort, and well, thats where all the trouble begins...

but its not Tron's fault HB fell into darkness, its crazy-ass Xehanort's.

DarkRiku13

Thats kinda cool that they used a Disney world and made it like an important part of the story(Not like all the other disney worlds because they dont really contripute to the main story)

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Yeah that's all true. I believe the "weapon" he used on Kingdom Hearts near the end was to seal it from Xenmas using it. Why Xenmas just stood there and watched... I don't know.

S

suvre

oh yeah and theres some more

there is a part in space paronoids where u actually start to slow down
now u wouldnt know this unless u looked at it closely

but tron states at one point that if sora stays to long he will turn into data and the keyblade will move on to another person.

namine was actually also put into a peice of data but i dont know much about that

the keyblade was also put it into data by roxas and thats why the keyblade like forms in his hands in data form

also malicifent had come across the portal aswell in kh1 and she says something about it but i forget it right now

and yeah thats about it for tron except for the part where tron tries to retrieve data of ansem but finds instead xenmas and at that point some things unravel like why his name was xenmas and why diz was called ansem u also find out about some of the other order members lifes before they were changed into order members the most interesting being marluxias actually
he was diz's gardener lol untill diz locked him up and tested on him funny shit

got_kh2?

lol, i cant imagine marluxia wearing a sun hat and gloves and pulling weeds out of the garden, though that would explain her element and y she has a scythe

asiarules

Bronze Member
Yeah i wish he made me some starwberries lol anyways i like the Ansem/Diz tron idea nomura have a created mind

Bad_Axel

suvre said:
oh yeah and theres some more

there is a part in space paronoids where u actually start to slow down
now u wouldnt know this unless u looked at it closely

but tron states at one point that if sora stays to long he will turn into data and the keyblade will move on to another person.

namine was actually also put into a peice of data but i dont know much about that

the keyblade was also put it into data by roxas and thats why the keyblade like forms in his hands in data form

also malicifent had come across the portal aswell in kh1 and she says something about it but i forget it right now

and yeah thats about it for tron except for the part where tron tries to retrieve data of ansem but finds instead xenmas and at that point some things unravel like why his name was xenmas and why diz was called ansem u also find out about some of the other order members lifes before they were changed into order members the most interesting being marluxias actually
he was diz's gardener lol untill diz locked him up and tested on him funny shit
NO way !!! i never knew this. So that would explain the reason his power was flower power( which i thought was for another reason)

The_Watcher

MyInnerFred said:
Gardener? It more or so hints to him just studying nature for Ansem. He was like a biologist or something.

No offense but let the people have what they want. They want tot hink Marlexia was a gardener (and there is a slim chance) let them. They would find it better than a Biologist. *even thogh thats probably right*

S

suvre

yes infact there are a few scenes that teach you of the order members past life its just the trouble of knowing wich one beacause they dont make it obvius

you see most of the members helped ansem in a special way

marluxia-a gardner or a biologist pfft

demyx- wasnt actually a helper of ansem he was trons friend before he was trapped, ansem tricked hmm and said that if he joined him he would set his friend free but he lied (he lived his life out in the dungeon trying to escape the heartless he did at one point but got weak and slowley wasted away in the water but before death was consumed by the heartless) he escaped by creating the bubbles to get out.

vexen- was one of ansems most trusted scientists that helped him in his discovery of creating a somewhat fake heart infact he was the person who first came up with the host idea untill he was betrayed by ansem and was tested on

saix-was infact a fairy/human he was ansems astronomer and first came up with the idea of the rising falls by harnessing the moons power and channeling it into the falls this helped to make sure no test subjects could escape. he succeded

axel- was one of the first to be tested on he was a boy tricked into a job as a right hand man but was captured apon arriving at the castle

luxord-was a gambler at a nearby inn in hollow bastions town, ansem found out he was such a good gambler and would always stand by his bets
ansem bet his castle for luxords slavery ansem cheated by having zexion stand behind him and tell him the cards
luxord was tested on

zexion-was always good friends with ansem and always loved staying in the libary reading the books to children who came to see ansem but he always hated being the one that wasnt helping with the testing always put into ansems SHADOW his demise came when he stumbled upon the experiment room and stepped througth the giant heart he was lost.

i will post the others once they are translated

maybe someone could take this info and put it into a thread (with my name as the creater ) and make it a stickey sik

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back