• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Does Cloudy Card think emo kids love kh

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Seriously people lets discuss this.... Is it wrong that people like kh even if some are emo, punk, prep, poser, gangsta, etc. But why does Cloudy Card think emo people love kingdom hearts?

Quote-

Theyre everywhere on these boards!! what gives?? how can they type with their wrists all cut up and see the screen with all their overdyed hair in their eyes??!-

-End Quote

Why was that post aimed at emo kids across the nation, and why does cloudy card think this?????

What are your thoughts on this situation.

I mean no offense to anyone i'm just jacked up on sugar....

Last edited:

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I think cloudy made that thread... Maybe he/she is insecure of where they stand in todays world and repeatedly delves into ones self hatred for anyone whose different... Maybe those which he/she calls emo or emotional as some people call them. Those who tend to blame emo's for there own problems, that type of self doubt is ridiculous..... But thats what i feel.

Ha Sugar's slowly fading away.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Or maybe he's about as bright as some of the micro organisims living on our bodys. Ok I hate people like him. He's the type of person that would most likely make some poor guy go over the deep end and shoot people.

Alaude Drenxta

\+The Devil's+/ .{Advocate}.
Princess Sakura said:
LAWL.

Wait untill BP gets in here..... :rolleyes:

Oh indeed Sakura, ;) indeed.

Wow, why do emos love KH, or better why does he think they do.....maybe because....THEY DO. But don't you think it's a better question to ask why the hell is matters? Seriously, who cares? Why does HE like KH? Why does HIS stereotype group like kingdom hearts? ((his group obviously being the close minded dumbass who has no skills at making fun of emos)) Maybe the guy just needs to pulls his head out of his crack before he gets lost up there and we cant tell which end is which.

Battlecry

Who the hell do you think I am!?
Website
www.myspace.com
Breaking Point said:
Maybe the guy just needs to pulls his head out of his crack before he gets lost up there and we cant tell which end is which.
Zomg. Teh krak! =D

Well, my point has been spoken. Cloudy is just an arse who thinks he knows everything about 'emos' or any other stereotype. Why the hell would you want to know WHY the like KH? That's like asking.....why do Nerds like chocolate?

Alaude Drenxta

or why preps like talking, or why jocks like breathing. Seriously, will it seriously settle your poor destitute and rather empty mind to know why emos, among so many other types of people, enjoy kingdom hearts? Seriously man, WHO CARES? You know what that thread was? That was you conforming my pitiful young child. He asked that because he wanted to join the crowd and take a potshot at emos. But allow me to inform you that you sir, are a phailure. Allow me to quote a god if you will, ahem.....

Silh0utte said:
YUO PHAIL!!

Alaude Drenxta

Breaking Point said:
or why preps like talking, or why jocks like breathing. Seriously, will it seriously settle your poor destitute and rather empty mind to know why emos, among so many other types of people, enjoy kingdom hearts? Seriously man, WHO CARES? You know what that thread was? That was you conforming my pitiful young child. He asked that because he wanted to join the crowd and take a potshot at emos. But allow me to inform you that you sir, are a phailure. Allow me to quote a god if you will, ahem.....

yes_rly.jpg

Phenomenon X

Not to interrupt this very meaningful and compelling conversation, but am I right in thinking that this new thread was created to say something that could just as easily have been said in the original one?

Just a thought.

Square Ninja

"special recipe"
Website
www.classicgaming.com
Wasn't that thread closed? Why are you still talking about it like this? You must be an emo. You can't seem to let go.

Now cut your wrists and write terrible poetry on your Myspace page.

Monkey

dick to a lot of people
Awards
Website
twitter.com
I like KH, I'm a total prep. :[

I know a punk who likes KH..

Dont get me started on the nerds ^^

It doesnt matter.

[closed]

Status
Not open for further replies.