• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you need an item to lock the keyholes this time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
if there is more than one keyhole in a world, the darkness is out to get all of them, right? but doesn't every keyhole reveal something like in kh1?
or is it like every time you seal a keyhole, the darkness begins to weaken in that world? so it's just like one keyhole has been divided into 3/2/4 etc?

Xachrisint

at the end of Kingdom Hearts, we see all the stars go back in place, which means that the barriers are back and ALL the keyholes are reset. now in Kingdom Hearts two, the barriers break down due to the reapperance of the Heartless. each world is home to only ONE keyhole.

as for Hollow Bastion: there is only ONE keyhole. the one you lock through the Hollow Bastion Reform Group member card given by Leon. the other keyhole was in Space Paranoids, and the Last seemed to be in a Dark Abyss where you were sent to by Maleficent.

the keyholes on the Map? these just help you mark world scenarios that you have cleared or have not yet cleared. each world (exept World that never was and Atlantica) each have two, since there are two scenarios that you have to clear in each world.

i.e. Port Royal had two "keyholes" on the map, but you seal the keyhole only once in that world.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
But Space Paranoid is IN Hollow Bastion. It's not like you are sent to another world and the same can be said for the Dark Abyss. There is no hints that you are sent to another world. Also the stars returning has NOTHING to do with the worlds you visit in Kingdom Hearts 1. A star only fades out when the world's heart is taken by the Heartless, this has nothing to do with the worlds you visit, none of them are destroyed (other then Destiny Island) and again it's impossible because if what you are saying is correct, after Sora sealed the worlds Key Hole the world couldn't lose it's Heart so there is no way the world could be destroyed and returned to have the Key Hole reset.

got_kh2?

go to gamefaqs, and look up the walkthrough for kh2. it has a list of all the keyblades. u can find the pics somewhere in these forums...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
lol it's okay... Here is what I remember.

Twilight Town - One of the Marbles from Roxas' Trophy
Olympus - A medaleon or something
Hollow Bastion - A "Credit"-like Card, A Popsicle, A Computer (In Tron)
Holloween Town - Jack's Santa Outfit

Xachrisint

MyInnerFred said:
But Space Paranoid is IN Hollow Bastion. It's not like you are sent to another world and the same can be said for the Dark Abyss. There is no hints that you are sent to another world. Also the stars returning has NOTHING to do with the worlds you visit in Kingdom Hearts 1. A star only fades out when the world's heart is taken by the Heartless, this has nothing to do with the worlds you visit, none of them are destroyed (other then Destiny Island) and again it's impossible because if what you are saying is correct, after Sora sealed the worlds Key Hole the world couldn't lose it's Heart so there is no way the world could be destroyed and returned to have the Key Hole reset.

So is "100 Acre Wood" so my deduction is still far from wrong. the stars are significant because it means that the "barriers are broken", and whenever this happens it means that the Heartless have broken the barriers which means that the worlds are in danger of being taken by the heartless... and if that happens a keyblade weilder must seal the world's so that they cannot be taken. if you have STRONGER evidence to prove me wrong then by all means show it to me and i will assess. remember, i'm not disproving you just to be RIGHT, i want to know the truth. so if you disprove me then good, but you can only do that with more OBJECTIVE evidence.

and you have yet to disprove my claim about port royal and the other "keyholes".

please try again.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Xachrisint said:
So is "100 Acre Wood" so my deduction is still far from wrong. the stars are significant because it means that the "barriers are broken", and whenever this happens it means that the Heartless have broken the barriers which means that the worlds are in danger of being taken by the heartless... and if that happens a keyblade weilder must seal the world's so that they cannot be taken. if you have STRONGER evidence to prove me wrong then by all means show it to me and i will assess. remember, i'm not disproving you just to be RIGHT, i want to know the truth. so if you disprove me then good, but you can only do that with more OBJECTIVE evidence.

and you have yet to disprove my claim about port royal and the other "keyholes".

please try again.

I never said the MAP Keyholes have anything to do with it. I'm just saying how many times you seal a Keyhole in the level. You seal atleast 3 in HB. And that's not counting the ones in other dimensions.

Xachrisint

MyInnerFred said:
I never said the MAP Keyholes have anything to do with it. I'm just saying how many times you seal a Keyhole in the level. You seal atleast 3 in HB. And that's not counting the ones in other dimensions.

oh? and how is that so? please recall to me the three keyholes sealed in Hollow Bastion excluding other dimensions such as 100 Acre wood, and Space Paranoids.

Iwrestledabearonce

Δdrug gangΔ
Awards
I think Noruma thought it would be a better idea and make the game longer,but generally that seems pretty annoying...

heartzkreuz

Website
www.freeloadmp3.com
MyInnerFred said:
The one you seal in KH1.
The one you seal with the Key Card.
The one you seal with the Popsicle.

...i really hate objecting. but for clarity's sake. the keyholes when locked will be unlocked when the universe brings back the barriers dividing the worlds. how do i know? there were past keyblade masters (from the legend by Kairi's grandmother) meaning that the worlds possess only ONE keyhole. what if they have multiple keyholes? good question... KH1 left us with either the possibilities of having one or more keyholes but KH2 narrows that field down...

1. if there were more than one than it would mean that Sora's keyhole in expedition in KH1 was for naught.

2. you return to the previous worlds to re-seal the keyholes. which means that the keyholes that had been sealed before had to be redone.

3. the keycard leads to THE keyhole of Hollow Bastion.

4. concerning the popsicle... i'm not entirely sure. we are not sure it is "hollow Bastion" either. so let's just anticipate. still... having two keyholes is possible for Hollow Bastion for the simple reason that it is also "Radiant Garden".

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
But he locked the Key Hole in KH1. There should be NO reason for it to open up again and if the popsicle thing had nothing to do with HB, then where were you? When you left the map you were still at HB.

drs3690

Website
www.greatestjournal.com
Maybe Sora's sealing it from the Nobody's.
and maybe the reason that there`s an item is to give the keyhole a substance. a body. a being. a physical form of some sort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back