• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you need an item to lock the keyholes this time?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

alchemist

i you need them to show where the keyhole is just like in the little mermaid world in kh1 where you needed to use the trident to show to keyhole of that world

Last edited:

Riku/Sora-Rule

well its almost like in atlantica from the first one the trident reveiled it but in this game they probably wanted to hide it until the end of a world so it won't be sitting there going here i am come in heartless (lol) but also its like hes in a dark area each time so its also a good backround

Xaldin

Bronze Member
Awards
It's probably the key item that represents that world, since Xaldin knew of the Rose revealing the keyhole. Demyx knew of the Coin, ect.

Radiske [BR]

yea! why are all of the keyholes open again?
**Spoiler**
(In White)

I think it's another Keyhole, if you already played KH2 you saw that some worlds have more then 1 Keyhole... so, maybe the Keyhole sealed on KH1 it's not the same of KH2... there are more Keyholes in the worlds, in KH1 we don't knew it yet...

Think about it, if really exists one keyhole, don't make any sense for exist a sequel you know...

Last edited:

fLoEy91

Radiske [BR] said:
**Spoiler**
(In White)

I think it's another Keyhole, if you already played KH2 you saw that some worlds have more then 1 Keyhole... so, maybe the Keyhole sealed on KH1 it's not the same of KH2... there are more Keyholes in the worlds, in KH1 we don't knew it yet...

Think about it, if really exists one keyhole, don't make any sense for exist a sequel you know...

Actually I think that either Riku, Ansem or one of the people in the Organization or someone else unsealed them all somehow, but im not sure if its true or not just heard it somewere

Zearth

Ashy to Classy
I really dont like this new sealing sequence. Not as much as the ones in KH anyway. It seems less.......how do I explain it...um....stylish? Like, I was actually looking forward to how the sealing of the world wouldlook, since they were different in each world. But in kh2, they are all the same. It makes the event less important.

S

suvre

i was hoping to see the whole ballad room from beasts castle to light up and the key hole was on the floor

as for the colosium i thought maybe the sky would light up

and things like that also i think that square-enix inc will change it for us hopefully

Radiske [BR]

MyInnerFred said:
The worlds have more Key Holes. You seal 3 in Hollow Bastion. 1 in KH1 and 2 in KH2.
I don't think so, in gummi ship map shows the information, 3 Keyholes Right?

Well, i've finished Hollow Bastion, so it came into The Radiant Garden... and was one more keyhole to seal...

Fine, i just finished space paranoids(inside Hollow Bastion/The Radiant Garden) and in the gummi ship map the 3 Keyholes are sealed.

I still have the thought that the Keyholes on KH2 are new ones... and the old ones sealed on KH1 just are sealed forever...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
Uh.. Well I guess Space Paranoids counts as well so that makes 4 right?

1st one was in that dark area in Kingdom Hearts 1.

2nd was sealed with the Key Card as the item.

3rd was sealed when the darkness grabbed Sora and he used the Popsicle as the item.

4th would be the one in the Tron world since that world is inside Hollow Bastion.

Radiske [BR]

MyInnerFred said:
Uh.. Well I guess Space Paranoids counts as well so that makes 4 right?

1st one was in that dark area in Kingdom Hearts 1.

2nd was sealed with the Key Card as the item.

3rd was sealed when the darkness grabbed Sora and he used the Popsicle as the item.

4th would be the one in the Tron world since that world is inside Hollow Bastion.
Yes... so, now don't you think that the Keyholes on KH2 are new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back