• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you love about Zexion.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Niwa

挑戦 Dare
I hope that he didn't really die or something...

I like that hes a mysterious character it seems like he should have been a main character . I would have been interested

Ansem22

Some over at Gamefaqs despise him because he doesn't fight.

The fact that he doesn't fight is actually what I think is cool about him! He's unique; he uses his intelligence rather than powers. He thinks out the plans and has Lexaeus and Vexen carry them out. HIS methods (non-violence, dark powers, mind games) nearly killed Riku, while Lexaeus' methods (Pure violence) failed DISMALLY.

Give Zexion's methods credit, because if it wasn't for Namine, they would have worked.

adventchildkiori

Im agreeing with Ansem22, He seems like he doesnt rush killing people like Larxene and Axel. I also love Zexions Hair, very awesome.

black acid

Heros need Villains
zexions one of the coolist unknows ever. I don't care who you are or where your from all I know is that this dude is awesome. he has a soomth and unque personalaty that I think is a very nice touch. his hair is the bomb and unlike most the other unknows that get killed he just chill'in watchin' everyone die not only that he's a tactacin(a worrior that uses his strateges to outwit our strike fear into his victums). zexion didn't use any dumb element acttaks instid he uesd riku's own darkness to fight him unfortionitly he was killed by replica riku in COM......god bless you zexion

TheForgottenHeart

Zexion is one of the best unknowns. He has a certain attitude that comes off as arrogant but also nice. I really don't think Zexion is dead or any of the other unknowns. I think they are all gonna come back in Kingdom Hearts 2 but there is also gonna b new ones. Well i hope at least.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
Ansem22 is a saint!

Anyhoo, Notice Zexin was that LAST unkown to die?
see:
Vexen
Larxene
Lexaeus
Marluxia

p.s. Was'nt sure with Lexaeus and Maruxia =)

He was the best!!

TheClamWhisperer

Vampire Fish
his hair always interested me. You dont see many people with puurple hair. And i always wished he would move it. WHAT IS HE KEEPING UNDER IT! DOES HE HAVE A PIMPLE AND NOT REACHED PUBERTY YET!? Also where can I buy the DNAngel movie ive been lookin all over for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back