• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you hate Atlantica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

why do you hate Atlantica?

• It's too feminine.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's too childish.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Needs more Riku.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • I dont have a reason, I just hate it.

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was alright.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was awesome.

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 5341

Needs more Riku? Haha I'm sure ^_^
Shirtless Riku ...*drool*.... (am I right fangirls)....heh....

Anyway, I actually did like Atlantica....it was a nice breather and improved my hand eye coordination!!!! :D Yea, i admit it, I really liked that world....nice little break...just like Hikari.no.endo said XD

...and it proved that Sora's multi-talented !!

Zangetsu

Live Life Like Its Your Last Day
Awards
i didnt like the singing and the little mermaid was stupid to me anyways

Masamune

Big Boss
Dawning Twilight said:
i liked it even though the majority of people seem to not like it. i thought it was a nice reprive from the somewhat hack and slash styled nature of the game

the hack and slash nature is what it lacked plus i hate swimming its to slow.......

Masamune

Big Boss
Dawning Twilight said:
are we refering to 1 or 2?

well right now i was refering to 1 the atlantica in 2 was slightly better but it still kinda sucked.......

EdwardElricsGirl

i hated atlantica because there wasn't any fighting and that there was those stupid musicals. the only funny thing there was in that world was hearing sora sing.

A

Ansem

ALL THE DAMN SINGING!!!!! not enough fighting. action, action, all the time!!!!!!!:)

nc_babygal

If I had to choose between the first and second I would say I didn't like the first one at all. I kept getting lost and swam in circles for hours. It was confusing but i didn't like the second either but i would have to say the first was worst for me.

Masamune

Big Boss
nc_babygal said:
If I had to choose between the first and second I would say I didn't like the first one at all. I kept getting lost and swam in circles for hours. It was confusing but i didn't like the second either but i would have to say the first was worst for me.

yeah the atlantica in kh1 was really horrible it sucked in every way especially all the slow swimming..........

Uniquris

nc_babygal said:

Let me agree with you on that aswell. Getting lost, and too much singing....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back