• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you hate Atlantica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

why do you hate Atlantica?

• It's too feminine.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's too childish.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Needs more Riku.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • I dont have a reason, I just hate it.

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was alright.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was awesome.

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Murphy_is_my_dog

My opinion: It was alright.
At first when i found out i had to do the musicals, i was like, omg no way this is soo dumb! but then i started playing, and i had a lotta fun! haha. me and my friend were like on the floor laughing. I liked all of the songs, and like others have said, it was nice to have a break from the constant button mashing. I've never had anything against Atlantica, i enjoyed it in the first games, and in the second. I wish in the second there was some action, but i definatley had fun with teh musicals! I sang along! ( it's okay, admit it, you did too).

It was like totally embarassing playing those parts though, like my brother who's like 17 was watching me play, and he's like "wtf is this game? I thought you said it was sorta like FF?" erm, yeah.

To get to the point, the Atlantica were funny/entertaining/ a little embarassing/refreshing/ a little dissapointing.

nc_babygal

Well, in my opinion it was a bit too childish for me. I liked the fact that I didn't have to fight when I did the musicals and didn't have to beat Ursela by really fighting but everytime I messsed up, the song would play over and over again and it drove me crazy. The singing was annoying. I did think it was interesting that the characters had to sing too but that's about as interesting it got for me. The rest just got annoying.

<Marluxia>

Website
www.myspace.com
no offense but I hate everything about "The Little Mermaid."
Thought the movie was gay, thought the musical game things were gay, and thought the music was gay. Pretty much, I thought everything about it was gay.
no offense.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
Yea. thanks for bringing a dead thread back to life.

Aucune Raison

DARLING SO THERE YOU ARE
Atlantica was actually original and gave us a break. Even though it was INCREDIBLY easy once you fufilled all the requirements to get the musical pieces. But one thing I hated was that nobody rememberd all the battling with Ursula, how the heck did she live anyways.

The Remnant

In my small minded,just started,opinion,Atlantica was somewhat of a hassle in Kingdom Hearts(mind you this means the first game).it was kind of hard to fight heartless,especially with the team ability that makes you swim faster equiped.
When I played Atlantica in Kingdom hearts 2,I had alot of fun.the idea of fighting wasn't in my mind when I played.

chefbekah1304

Oh my goodness...I thought Atlantica was a freaking stupid world in both games. I hated the swimming in the first, and i could never get that stupid dolphin to let me grab onto it...and in the second, it's not so much the music [which was bad also, don't get me wrong] it's the fact that Sora, as a merman, was singing and dancing! It made my eyes and ears bleed simultaneously! Ughhh...the horror....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back