• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you hate Atlantica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

why do you hate Atlantica?

• It's too feminine.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's too childish.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Needs more Riku.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • I dont have a reason, I just hate it.

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was alright.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was awesome.

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

khmermaid14

OOKK.. Well what I think is that it was a good world. Even if you think was childish that's kind of what Disney is. But you don't have to take my opinion cuz i am sorta a Little Mermaid fan as you can see from my title.

O

Oberon

Well, I didn't really choose a reason, I just hate the fact that Atlantica ever existed. (In Disney that is.)

Relik

I liked Atlantica much better in KH2 than KH1 but I still disliked it.

KH1- Fighting in that stage sucked.
KH2- No fighting = + but the way I see it, there already is a mini game world (100 acre woods) no reason for a second.

But I would still gladly play KH2's atlantica over KH1's version.

G

Genocide

I hate it because there weren't any heartless or nobody's to fight.

Voltron

Silver Member
well maybe they juss didnt feel like putting nobodies and heartless in it i mean what would a nobody there look like?

_Riku_

(^^)V
Website
www.freewebs.com
Alright, I know that we all like to be all rated 'T' battle lovers, but at heart.. we all love Atlantica...

I mean come on, when you're sick of killing random enemies just to get synthesis items or when you just need a break from doing run-throughs of TWTNW to level up Final Form, I know what you do. You go to Atlantica and play a song game to calm down and take a break. Don't deny it, I know we all do.

Anyways, I don't mind Atlantica because it cures boredom at times, but I don't like how it's purely based on mini-games. And sorry Sora, but no matter how hard you try, you can't defeat Ursula just by pressing buttons in time with her singing.

I liked the old Atlantica from KH1 and I wish they had brought that back in KH2.

...But please, don't deny the fact that we all secretly LOVE Atlantica. xD

DLLS

Atlantica didn't bother me one bit although i would have prefered it still be like the KH1 atlantica. I liked having Ariel in my party :) .The singing wasn't to annoying for me either.

Genin~Kizashi

_Riku_ said:
And sorry Sora, but no matter how hard you try, you can't defeat Ursula just by pressing buttons in time with her singing.
well, ok I gotta agree with you there. if defeating Ursula was that easy, then I wouldn't have had so much trouble beating her in the first game.(It's not that she was too tough, but I got annoyed by having to cast the right spells along with the cauldron in the middle of a fight against Ursula, Floatsam, and Jetsam.)

.:Butterfly:.

I've got to agree with some people here: Atlantica was a bit creepy. Maybe more than a bit. 'Specially Finny Fun. *cringe* XD But I didn't care most of the time because I was mostly giggling and enjoying them singing the entire time. (yes GIGGLING, it won't kill you.) I swear I almost missed all the cues for the buttons because I was laughing too hard. Especially seeing Sora sing this:
"Darlin' it's better down where it's wetter, take it from meeee! etc...."
XD GAH. I think I'm gonna cry.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back