• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you hate Atlantica?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

why do you hate Atlantica?

• It's too feminine.

Votes: 4 4.5%
  • It's too childish.

Votes: 21 23.6%
  • Needs more Riku.

Votes: 11 12.4%
  • I dont have a reason, I just hate it.

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was alright.

Votes: 23 25.8%
  • I dont hate it. I thought Atlantica was awesome.

Votes: 12 13.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Genin~Kizashi

The title is self-explanitory. Why do you hate Atlantica?

Is it because it's too feminine? Is it because it's too childish? If it's one of those reasons, then do you understand how it might be a little stupid to let something like a fear of femininity or childishness get in the way of you and a great story like Kingdom Hearts?

Or is it some other reason? I'm just curious because I had absolutely no problem with the KH2 version of Atlantica. In fact, I thought it improved it by introducing more Disney spirit into Kingdom Hearts. Musical numbers and songs have always been a big part of Disney movies, and I think it's good that they chose to include that in this game.

Spic Steve

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL OLOLOLOLOL
Awards
No its cuz is retarted. In my opinion Im not a big fan of the musical disney numbers

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
People hate Atlantica because its different, and most of them prefer the hack and slash of KH2, rather than the 'Retarded' dancing gameplay

Personally i have to agree with genin on both fronts, i enjoyed Atlantica both times, just not Sora's voice when he was singing along to Under the Sea...lol

brainy_pigeon

I think it was the singing people didn't like. I've also seen people say that they didn't like Atlantica in the first one, which could have contributed to them not liking it in the second one.

Personally, I like Atlantica. It's kind of fun to play those mini-games. I found it kind of amusing.

Spic Steve

Awards
Soras Dad said:
No its cuz is retarted. In my opinion Im not a big fan of the musical disney numbers
It is a reason. Im not a fan of the disney music

Dark Essence

Bronze Member
Alantica was Homo-sexual.

It shouldn't even be in the game...that world should of been replaced. That Finny Fun thing wasn't working out neither.

Edit: There!..are you happy!..I edited..lol

Last edited:

Genin~Kizashi

Dark Essence said:
Alantica was Gay.

It shouldn't even be in the game...that world should of been replaced. That Finny Fun thing wasn't working out neither.
Ummm, ya know you shouldn't be sayin "gay" in a derogatory sense in these forums, right? Seriously, people get banned for that.

Also, Soras Dad, dont try to tell me that my post didn't make sense, I quoted you exactly and then you edited your post right away. Anyway, do you have a reason that you dislike the Disney musical numbers?

Savior of Dawn

Leader of the Dai Gurren Brigade
Dark Essence- Censor yourself you discriminatory (Bad Word!) or you'll get your banned before you know it.

...I liked the mini-game, just not them singing.Sora should never sing.

Mini-games = Fun. Donald/Sora/Goofy Singing = Not fun.

Together it makes a neutral opinion.

Spic Steve

Awards
Genin~Kizashi said:
Ummm, ya know you shouldn't be sayin "gay" in a derogatory sense in these forums, right? Seriously, people get banned for that.
Yea, i was gonna use G@y but i didnt cause i thought i could get banned (srry if its spam)

Genin~Kizashi

I dont see what the big problem was with Sora's singing. He wasn't that terrible of a singer. Besides it was nice to actually have a normal male voice to compliment Ariel's normal female voice.(when I say "normal" male, that means excluding people like Donald, Goofy, and Sebastian.)

Spic Steve

Awards
I liked kh1 where u fought as a merman. Not mermaid. Merman

LIAR LIAR

I liked it....

It was a break from beating up things... (>___<)

The songs weren't that good but I put on my headphones so I wouldn't have to hear it. xD But why should you hate it so much just for that. (TT___TT)

Spic Steve

Awards
Cause its boring. I nearly fell asleep during one, and woke up cause i thought soras singing sounded like someone strangling a cat

Xell

Wait, wut?
I liked it, it was a break from the normal game..

I hated KH1 atlantica though..It was too troublesome..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back