• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do you fight Riku in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WayToDarkness

Somewhere between the realm of light and darkness
Ok call me retarded (I know most of you will here, but im being honest) but why do you fight Riku in KH2? The second time you go to the land of dragons, you give chase to an organization member, after you see the heartless coming over that hill, the organization member pulls out the soul eater, the weapon Riku used in KH1. He also went on to warn the emperor that heartless were attacking, but said that "three wise guys" had it under control, refering to Sora, Donald and Goofy.

I know it may be a stupid question and all, but i honestly dont know :S

Izayoi

galactic cancer
Well it's still the same battle system, but sure, it's very worth learning the system.

But really, Riku eing there won't get answered in CoM. It was just a minor KH2 plot point.

Izayoi

galactic cancer
No, Riku was pretty aware of what wasa going on. Ansem was working with Riku but Riku was still also working with Mickey, who was pretty open with him.

Petrex

Yeah thats true, but there are still more things that i need answering you see, cos i couldnt be bothered to complete CoM on the gameboy because i hated the way the battle system went. But if i get Re:CoM, i may play it all the way through lol

riku changed form in order to defeat roxas and capture him so sora can restore his memory but i can tell you one thing..
your question will be answered 9/29/09 when 358/2 days coes out

Witchcrest

Riku probably fought him for old times sake, 'cause they play-fought a lot when they were little. If you notice, his heart really isn't in that fight. Plus you find out later on that Riku didn't want Sora to see him and find out what had become of him. So the only way to spend time with him was to pretend to be an Organization member and "fight" him.

All-in-all, Riku missed him. <3 Poor guy D: *hugs him*

SquallLeonheartS

If you stay far away from him, Riku attacks the heartless flying in the area. He only attacks you if you attack him or if he accidentally hits you while he is trying to attack a heartless. Even so, I believe that that battle doesn't end until you get Riku's health down to a certain point.

Pheonex

I'll scorch your muffin.
If you stay far away from him, Riku attacks the heartless flying in the area. He only attacks you if you attack him or if he accidentally hits you while he is trying to attack a heartless. Even so, I believe that that battle doesn't end until you get Riku's health down to a certain point.
When I got far away from him and started attacking the Heartless instead, he would just attck me from a distance. I think he just fought Sora so Sora wouldn't get suspicious and question his identity

Shinjuku

Entrapment
The battle with Riku was timed, but like someone said Riku knew what was going on. Plus he just wanted to fight him for old time sake, and probably test him.

Thing about COM that was just to understand why KH2 came about who the Org. was and all that jazz.

A

Azrael

Ok call me retarded (I know most of you will here, but im being honest) but why do you fight Riku in KH2? The second time you go to the land of dragons, you give chase to an organization member, after you see the heartless coming over that hill, the organization member pulls out the soul eater, the weapon Riku used in KH1. He also went on to warn the emperor that heartless were attacking, but said that "three wise guys" had it under control, refering to Sora, Donald and Goofy.

I know it may be a stupid question and all, but i honestly dont know :S

Bad Nojima writing and Sora thinking it was an Organization member.

Riku probably wanted to test Sora and have his Soul Eater transform into WtD.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back