• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do we all have the Starlight Keyblade

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

LordofBACONS

Hey so I have been catching my friend up on the KH games before I let him borrow KH3 and he just finished up union X and was asking me some questions about the game/movie and one question that stumped me was why do we all have the starlight keyblade, like besides the fact that square can't design a unique keyblade for each wielder, is there and in universe explanation for why? Is it the world keyblade for daybreak town? If someone has an explanation that would be awesome because it has me curious as well.

Elliekey13

Awards
Hrm, I don't think there is an actual reason (at least not yet) I guess Starlight keyblade is just the one that's the most iconic of Union X, so thats the one they decided to start handing out.

Ballad of Caius

Player 💀
Awards
I presume it's just there for the sake of representing KHUx, seeing as how they didn't even bother to give it more of an unique Transformation.

Back