• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do u keep changing it

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Cloud_Strife_024

Website
images.bluelaguna.net
i would like to know why i keep losing my stuff
i was finaly getting sum levels and now i have to start from scratch AGAIN, plz keep it the way it is i even had 1000 gil in the bank and now its gone. if your goin to delete my stuff at least put it back so i dont have to worry about it im seriously wanting to just quit now its getting rediculas

Z

Zackstorm

Then quit. I'm sorry but there was a poll and the majority wanted a reset. So there was a reset :p. Just get over it and move on.

Kyuubi

Mage Killer
Thats very mean. Of course it was debated like a whole day before it happened. So, I mean you just have to deal.

Z

Zackstorm

Sorry if I sound bitter just not too long ago my PM box was full with PMs similar to this thread. So yeah. But seriously if you really want to quit just cause of the RPG then go ahead. These are forums, not just an RPG.

Mikail

That's What She Said
Awards
Zackstorm said:
Sorry if I sound bitter just not too long ago my PM box was full with PMs similar to this thread. So yeah. But seriously if you really want to quit just cause of the RPG then go ahead. These are forums, not just an RPG.

yea... and no body and making you play either

Z

Zackstorm

Everyone has. I had alot on my other account aswell, but meh I get to have an even better start this time! :p And haha sorry again. Looking back now I was like holy crap Zack, that was pretty mean :( Good Luck to everyone on this RPG!!!!!

Scotty

PRECIOUS FAIRY VAGINA
Awards
Ok Zack no need to get cheesey!! ((Hahaha
wink.gif
Ello))

But yes, I'm another who lost alot all the times. (Except last time.. I didn't really play that one much.) It doesn't really matter. Starting outs the most fun time anyway, you level up loads, and the competition for number ones open to anyone.

The Midnighter

Tech Geek
Awards
I love this.
We can't play the "Let's all blame The Midnighter" game anymore. Well, not all the time :p Now it's not just my opinion, instead it's mine and 3 others.
Wolkan will be here, sadly he's in the hospital for unknown reasons for the moment.

Back