• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do people ship Roxas with Xion

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Face My Fears

She's not an "it"!
Awards
It's funny of that group Axel and Saix are the two I wouldn't mind being retired. There's still plenty of stories I would enjoy seeing with Roxas and Xion. They would be small scale stories about the right to exist and cheating death. Plus there are so many Disney characters I'd want to see them interact with that fit their themes.

I doubt they'd get much development in the Subject X plot. And I just don't care enough about this plot, at least from Lea and Isa's perspective. If Subject X is Skuld that's another matter. There was a time I was interested in Axel/Lea's backstory but I'm so soured on the character now I don't know if I even still want it.
I agree. I actually wish that Axel died in KH2 and stayed dead. It would have made Roxas and Xion's returns in KH3 more emotional when they realize that Axel died saving Sora (who held Roxas and Xion's hearts).

They're trying to turn Axel into the "Deadpool" of the KH series and it's just not working.

Back