• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

KHUX ► Why do my Medals give me a Lux boost?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

toniostarke

Awards
So I pulled this Ava medal and whenever I do a special move, the screen says 560% Bonus and I get a crapton bonus on lux I earn, so now I'm fighting Lv 32 heartless at lv 210, which is great. But now that I'm not gaining 5 levels every mission anymore, I want to understand what makes this happen and if I can boost the effects. Here's a picture of the medal screen, can anyone help me read this and how I can find the lux bonus ability on this screen?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210219-203218_KHUx.jpg
    Screenshot_20210219-203218_KHUx.jpg
    228.9 KB · Views: 4

Vulpes XIII

Awards
Not sure how helpful this will be since I haven’t played it in a couple of months so I’m not sure if anything changed but from what I understand about special attack bonus is that with every medal there is a damage bonus added on top of damage multipliers which you get from strengthening medals. If I’m remember correctly apparently different special attacks have different bonus tiers which determines the bonus received and apparently the amount is randomly chosen. However I remember reading somewhere if you strengthen your medal with Fantasia Mickey B or another copy of the medal it changes the value of the bonus. I think the tiers might be based on how rare the medal is and I believe the bonus might only apply to medals that are 6 stars of higher.

Back