• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do I get a message saying a moderator will have to look at it before it's posted?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

galaxystars

I posted a question here and it was fine at first. However, I've tried to post in the spoiler section, and while two posts have went though one hasn't even though I've tried posting it twice now.

I keep getting a message saying a moderator will have to look at it before it's posted. Why? It also said this message for the other replies I posted in spoilers,but after a few hours they went though.

Is it because I'm new? And if so why was I allowed to post before without that message coming up?

Also all my replies are spoiler tagged so I don't understand what's going on.

This post has also went through without that message.

Oracle Spockanort

written in the stars
Staff member
Awards
Website
twitter.com
After 5-10 posts your posts automatically stop going through moderation. It is a bot prevention method. It is likely the forum detects strange code or URLs in them. Just make a simple text post in any thread and you should stop having that problem

Back