• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do emo kids like KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
Actually he/she didn't stereotype....... Because they said why do emo kids like kh???

Not why do all emo kids like kh..... Man you people need to pay attention in english class.

Either way its kinda messed up that you would say that. I mean i'm not emo and i still like kh.

Wait a second....
That's like sayin why do black or hispanic ppl like KH?

Ohhh they talking junk about me now cuz i'm half black half puerto rican... Was this intentionally aimed at me cuz i'm not gonna take this no more. JP

Na everyone don't be mean to people cuz its not nice its not nice at all..

*omg I shouldn't have had all that sugar* Seriously i'm acting retardted and i'm sorry, i'm usually have something of importance to say on subjects like this but not today.

alchemykeyblade

Website
www.myspace.com
I'm sorry I sleep in english and also history but not the point. Its ok you had to much suger because dont we all at sometimes? Anyway I'm at home sick so I cant think clearly>.<......@.@ So..... sick........T.T

doreo503

Ha I was sick 2 this week. Very sick so i stayed home for a whole week it was great. Then i made the video that you can watch by clicking the box in my sig. Yup i was very bored this week.

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
Emo kids love KH cause it has a sad/depressing story to it. Emo Kids love sad depressing things, and thats what KH has! Also KH has a side Light,Twilight, and Darkness. Kh Repeatedly mentions darkness and its side, don't you think emo kids like that? Not to be harsh to any, but thats what seems obvious...

Cloud_Unchained

Hooray! Hooray!
Why does everyone think emo's cut themselves?

I listen to emo music, and I'm into the clothes. Would that make me emo?

Cutting hurts. A lot. I wince at paper cuts. And I only write poety if I have to.

Asking a question like that is irrational and purely ignorant.

Every Heart

Here We Go Again
Inside an empty room, my inspiration flows, now wa
Cloud_Unchained said:
Why does everyone think emo's cut themselves?

I listen to emo music, and I'm into the clothes. Would that make me emo?

Cutting hurts. A lot. I wince at paper cuts. And I only write poety if I have to.

Asking a question like that is irrational and purely ignorant.

I listen to that music as well, write poetry, and I'm into the clothes a little. How does that make me an emo? Because I'm not. Emos are basically like us, just into different things.

doreo503

Ohhh i write poetry, i'm actually a published poetry writer.... Seriously but besides dat... But i dress with chains, baggy pants, long tees, dress up shirts some classify it as gansta supposably but i just classify it as dressing to impress

think cloudy made that thread... Maybe he/she is insecure of where they stand in todays world and repeatedly delves into ones self hatred for anyone whose different... Maybe those which he/she calls emo or emotional as some people call them. Those who tend to blame emo's for there own problems, that type of self doubt is ridiculous..... But thats what i feel.

Ha Sugar's slowly fading away.

Jin_TheSwordsmen

Dark warrior
Heartslayer nice sig. Anywho back on topic I have a little game for all of the bastards who are going nuts cause emos like the game. It's called "Drink what's under the Sink!" I'd suggest going for the liquid draino. Ok an Emo can like what they want alright. Also you shouldn't stereotype people cause there different then you. Why how do you think school shoot ups happen. Ok also I have some friends that are emo and never did I once see any scars on ther arms. Finally to all of the preppys who are bitching about this...F*CK YOU!!!

master_riku1

The Hellraisers
Website
www.khplace.net
I know all he wants to know is why emo people like Kh so much, and its simply because the story is sad/depressing which appeals to them. Also, wearing emo clothes and listening to emo music doesn't make you emo...cutting makes you emo. If you do that then you're probably emo, I guess.

Awards
master_riku1 said:
cutting makes you emo. If you do that then you're probably emo, I guess.
NOT...TRUE...

emo = "emo"tional.

Emo people have family, friend, or other social related problems. They lack a third of the health triangle(Sorry, I actually payed attention in Health today...). I should know, I am emo, but I think I'm only half. Not all emo's dress in ur stereotypical "emo" clothes. And not all emo people wanna just go home, cry, and cut themself. A depressed teen doesn't just say, "OH, my life is pathetic! I'm sick of it! I'm gonna go home right now, get me some black clothes, cry in my room, and CUT myself!" No, only an incredibly naive person would do that... or, I guess, an emo noob. I myself, have never cut myself, worn "emo" clothing, or listened to very depressing music (unless u count 3 consecutive weeks of lil' John... jk). I wear normal clothes, draw my bad feelings away, and listen to whatever I think is catchy, mostly Japanese pop and rock. Although, it is somewhat true of how much attention we crave. I like to show my drawings to people to see if they like my drawings. But if a person disses them really hard, i feel crushed...

Anywho, yeah, KH does have a sad/depressing story, which is a little bit why I like it. Mostly, I like that it's a S-E game that's free moving battling, unlike the FF series. But mostly, I think of KH and Animes as awesome animated soap operas.

PS I don't wish to offend any1, but I'm am like constanly pissed off, but mostly, I'm really hyper on Coca Cola. Wee... Xp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back