• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why do emo kids like KH?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

saratp

Bronze Member
Awards
it;s real EZ I move my hair out of my face. and when I'm dun I fix it...

.p.s. srry but just cas I am A Emo does not mean that I cut myslfe I don't want anyone think that just cas us kids are Emo does not mean that we do that, and I like it cas I can.. and I like it cas I can.

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
Cloudy_Card said:
how can they type with their wrists all cut up and see the screen with all their overdyed hair in their eyes??!!

Hahaha well if you don't want to be stereotyped then don't start one. no offense to the one's not in the emo stereotype category but still emo or somethin' like that.

Cloudy_Card

Juvenile Success
Website
photobucket.com
OMG you people overreact to things so easily!! Look at what forum this is in! FORUM INSANITY! This whole thing wasnt meant to hurt anyone, it was just meant as a funny observation i had, calm the hell down. I've got nothing against emo kids, they tend to able to have a good sense of humor about themselves, like Princess Sakura.

And sorry about the stereotypes in my first post, but it was just meant to enhance my point jokingly, dont take anything i say too literally, this is a forum dedicated to nonsensical stuff anyway.

doreo503 said:
think cloudy made that thread... Maybe he/she is insecure of where they stand in todays world and repeatedly delves into ones self hatred for anyone whose different... Maybe those which he/she calls emo or emotional as some people call them. Those who tend to blame emo's for there own problems, that type of self doubt is ridiculous..... But thats what i feel.

Ha Sugar's slowly fading away.

Nope, not insecure about emos, they dont really bother me much. And i dont hate anyone that different, im part of the indie scene, so im a little different myself. Sorry you guys had to overreact and fuel the fire

Sorry about your sugar *hands you a candy bar*

Last edited:

quitejaded

I Do Phoenix.
Website
xanga.com
Cloudy_Card said:
Theyre everywhere on these boards!! what gives?? how can they type with their wrists all cut up and see the screen with all their overdyed hair in their eyes??!!

Uhm... ya okay...?

Emo kids generally like RPGs and anime anyway. I suppose it's a way to escape. We have anime club at my school and WOAH. I'd say about 75% of them are emo or punk or one of those deviant labels. It shouldn't be a surprise that they'd like an RPG this wonderful with cutes boys who can almost resemble girls. :)

MegaFlare

Goddess
Awards
You are forgetting, these 'emo' you speak of are people. They all have different likes/dislikes. What's the point?

Half of you in this thread don't even know what 'emo' is.

Flamefest, Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back