• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Xion appear? (Possible spoilers)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

WwhiptailwW

This may belong in the KH2 section, but when Axel died in KH2, Roxas was 'stirred from his sleep' within Sora. This lead to that battle outside Memory Skyscraper/inside Sora's subconcious. Before the final,final battle, Roxas reappears outside of Sora's body as a ghostly apparition.

I want to know why Xion wasn't 'stirred' either? She says herself that Roxas and Axel are both her best friends, so seeing Axel die should have done something to her too!

maian

Well, I'm gonna be one of THOSE people and say that it's because, from a development people, Xion probably wasn't thought of at all, thus would never make any kind of appearance in KH2. ;|

But, theoretically, I don't know. I'd say it's because Xion faded away. Sure, you could say that she's inside Sora just like Roxas, but she's more embedded into him in the form of his memories. I'm not sure it's really possible anymore for Xion to appear in any sort of physical manifestation.

A

Audo

She was thought of, but not nearly to that level.
Besides, Xion was made of memories, those memories reconnect in the right place, it would impossible for her to actually "reawaken" as herself or anything like that, because she was no firmly a part of Roxas and Sora. She didnt have an existence any more

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
That's up for debate actually going by the ending sequence for Days.
However, seeing how the one she fused into was Roxas, she might yes have 'stirred' - and was what helped Roxas stir as well. Him Duel Wielding being symbolic for the both of them being pissed off at Sora letting Axel die would be kind of nifty, even if a bit of a stretch.

UnstoppableSound

This may belong in the KH2 section, but when Axel died in KH2, Roxas was 'stirred from his sleep' within Sora. This lead to that battle outside Memory Skyscraper/inside Sora's subconcious. Before the final,final battle, Roxas reappears outside of Sora's body as a ghostly apparition.

I want to know why Xion wasn't 'stirred' either? She says herself that Roxas and Axel are both her best friends, so seeing Axel die should have done something to her too!

That's because Xion wasn't a Nobody. She was just a replica created, nothing special. As sad as that is to face, she was just a puppet, she didn't have any actual significance. Just like Riku Replica.

Sign

trapped in revamp hell
Staff member
Awards
Xion's very being was made from Sora's memories, so she never really had anything to call her own, unlike Roxas who could call Sora's body and soul as his own. At the end of Days, Xion was absorbed by Roxas, and everything she had, everything she was, became a part of him. When Roxas "stirred" inside of Sora, Xion probably influenced part of it in some way. We all know that RAX cared a lot for each other, and seeing Sora letting Axel sacrifice himself made Xion and Roxas so pissed individually that together they made a super-pissed Roxas, who, through watching the cutscene, actually had the upper hand throughout the battle with Sora, until he made one of his usual last minute turnarounds.

Also, you have to remember that KH2 was released before Days, so Xion wasn't created as a character yet.

Last edited:

Namora probably didn't think of xion at the time.Roxas was the one who absorbed xion so her heart was most likely at slumber with roxas.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
i think it was because she was just a replica filled with memories and the memories themselves couldnt take shape while the soul of roxas could, i bet xion had an influence on his stirring though theoretically but i dont think they had fully developed xion yet so it wouldve been weird to just pop her in

A

Azrael

It's probably implied that she was the Twilight Thorn that Roxas fought. I'm not surprised if she was it.

Rexy

Bronze Member
when xion disapreared Namine said that when that happen, everybody that have contact with her will forget everything about her, and thats why riku its starting to forget about her in deep dive and roxas too

Ikkin

Bronze Member
It's probably implied that she was the Twilight Thorn that Roxas fought. I'm not surprised if she was it.

Yeah, Xion being related to Twilight Thorn would be a good connection to make. Particularly because Kairi's name stops being cut off almost immediately after Roxas fights it.

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
What the hell? No, and no.

Well why the hell not? It makes sense. She's a being that was absorbed into Roxas and through him into Sora, and has to do with part of Roxas's wielding to boot. Also, the Destatis seem to have links to Memories, so Xion making an appearance there, as distorted and deformed as it was, makes only too much sense.

the thorn is a reflection of roxas as a nobody. but if xion is conected that will be cool. and did enyone else se the man in the clock in that sean what if thats xion???

Smile

Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
But Xion never really existed.

Uh, she did. Jeez. There's a Xion that Sora's Memories latched onto, you know. They're not what built her up from the very beginning. There was something there first o_O
Plus, now there's the Xion everyone forgot about. But that is to say - they have Memories of hers they can't reach. So she still exists in their Hearts.

KeybladeLegacy5

SENPAI!
But Xion never really existed.

Uh, she did. Jeez. There's a Xion that Sora's Memories latched onto, you know. They're not what built her up from the very beginning. There was something there first o_O
Plus, now there's the Xion everyone forgot about. But that is to say - they have Memories of hers they can't reach. So she still exists in their Hearts.
this^, tip for you master vanitas...listen to smile she knows what she is talking about on everything and welcom to the forums

A

Azrael

the thorn is a reflection of roxas as a nobody. but if xion is conected that will be cool. and did enyone else se the man in the clock in that sean what if thats xion???

Xion was absorbed by Roxas so she was as much a part of him and Sora at that point

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back