• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Riku forget about Sora while everyone else did?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Riku and Mickey

I thought Diz said all of Sora's friend will think of him as a friend who's gone away for a year or somthing along those lines. But Riku never forgot about him though.

Crimson Jazz

You ain't got no YEEZY!?!
Because Sora forgot about Kairi and everyone else that he had known except Riku, Goofy, Donald, and the King.

That's why Kairi and everyone else forgot Sora, because he forgot them while in Castle Oblivion. He didn't forget Riku, and Riku didn't forget him.

Cissy

Bronze Member
Actually, Riku did forget Sora.

In KH2, Diz asks Riku if he is starting to remember everything, and he says he does.

The reason why he asked Roxas if he could "feel" Sora is also due to this. He was wondering if Roxas was remembering him, too.

I'm pretty sure of this...

Some Dude1

wanting a baby... and goin deft from's all's me's
Website
www.myspace.com
Actually, Riku did forget Sora.

In KH2, Diz asks Riku if he is starting to remember everything, and he says he does.

The reason why he asked Roxas if he could "feel" Sora is also due to this. He was wondering if Roxas was remembering him, too.

I'm pretty sure of this...

yeah i remember that scene... but in the info about days riku seems to remember sora(plot hole maybe)

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
The general assumption is that everyone were made to forget Sora after Roxas was brought back.
This is supported by the fact Riku obviously remembered Sora when he fought Roxas, yet in KH2 DiZ really asks him if he remembers.
The new Days trailers show further restoration of Sora's Memories - where everyone still remember him (Xion's talking to Riku about Sora), again - before Roxas was brought back.
So it wasn't after the events in Days (taking place between CoM and KH2) that everyone forgot.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Pffft.
True love prevails.
Kairi forgot because she's a bitch. >_>.

But I think Riku did forget. >_>

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Thank you so much for asking this oh-so-important question. Only Kairi forgot, and when she did, those memories created Shion, of course... More on this later, back to the theory lab again!

D:
Selphie forgot too.
Leon and the gang from Hollow Bastion forgot too.
Riku forgot too.
You can stay in your lab. You'll probably blow yourself up.

DMrayZ

Digidork for life.
Awards
At the end of time, listening to the drums...
=( And I thought we were fwiends..... Hmm, I still say memories led to the creation of Shion, and I know those memories were of Kairi, but why... Any idea's? I say I know they were of Kairi because Shion is said to resemble Kairi, but with black hair parted to the opposite side.

WantaSoraplushie

I always thought that Riku began to forget, but Diz kept telling him about Sora so he never really forgot all the way. After all, when DiZ asked Riku if he was remembering, he says "the haze is clearing", not "my memories are back" ...or something like that. I need to go play the game again. ^_^

khlover97

I always thought that Riku began to forget, but Diz kept telling him about Sora so he never really forgot all the way. After all, when DiZ asked Riku if he was remembering, he says "the haze is clearing", not "my memories are back" ...or something like that. I need to go play the game again. ^_^

I think Riku didn't 4get because didn't he go through the door 2 light. So he wouldn't 4get. Just like King Mickey

J

Jashadow

I think Riku didn't 4get because didn't he go through the door 2 light. So he wouldn't 4get. Just like King Mickey

well sora, donald, and goofy lost their memories because namine messed them up in chain of memories. thats why they slept for a year...to gain their memories back. i still wonder about why roxas became there.

Xinjust

SA and I have gone head to toe on this one.

I say, Riku didn't forget. Why? T-M pretty much summed it up, but I believe other reasons to it as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back