• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Namine destroy the org?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Ok, so the title is overrated, but how else would've I gotten your attention? XD

Posts your thoughts on the idea of Namine rebelling! I'd like to see what people say =P

{ This goes for Namine's creation>her time in CO. Hence I posted it in the CoM section XP It doesnt have much to do with the events after CoM. }

Last edited:

Deeman

out of order
Awards
Website
www.khinsider.com
loll nice speculation but she destroyed the Organization indirectly... Sora and Riku did it for her. =P

Adding on to that, I think her highest priority was to help Sora, Donald, and Goofy regain all their memories. Then, like Golden Shine said, Sora and Riku would do the rest.

Maybe she had too soft of a heart to think about destroying the Organization?

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
She had no heart XD although I think she had emotion, like Roxas.

Yeah, but DiZ is the one who helped Namine and told her to bring them to TT Mansion. And the pods were his, so he would know how to use them. In which case couldn't she've aided Riku and Sora in the mean time to weaken the org?

Xehsin

?bergod
Graphics Clan: -=+*FDD*+=- Currently: Web Designin
She had no heart XD although I think she had emotion, like Roxas.

Yeah, but DiZ is the one who helped Namine and told her to bring them to TT Mansion. And the pods were his, so he would know how to use them. In which case couldn't she've aided Riku and Sora in the mean time to weaken the org?

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so i see no way that Namine could've taken the Organization down, she just planned and helped Sora and Co. And your right she had emotion.

Last edited by a moderator:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
if the org was holding her against her will, I doubt she'd go against 6 large people in coats with an assortment weapons including a flower scythe(lol). Plus, people don't fight in their PJ's. I'm not sure if she has a weapon, so she'd have to defend herself by throwing crayons at them and smaking them upside the head w/her sketchbook.

OmegaRaptor

couldnt she had broken their hearts? remember when marluxia tried to make her throw away sora's memories and essentially break his heart and he said it was okay because he would always remember his promise but she refused to do it anyways.

OmegaRaptor

o right right.

Spoiler Spoiler Show

so yea namine couldnt have taken out the org.

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Spoiler Spoiler Show
I guess she could do something of the sort, but only after Sora had met all the org members.

Hmm, so would it work on people he knows, or just his friends?

OmegaRaptor

Spoiler Spoiler Show

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
I think her highest priority was to help Sora, Donald, and Goofy regain all their memories. Then, like Golden Shine said, Sora and Riku would do the rest.

Xehsin said:
she just planned and helped Sora and Co

Her purpose is for Sora only.

Namine had no plans, or priorities, or agenda, her priority was merely to survive

And watch the spoilers people, there are still people who have not played KH2 and you're spoiling the entire game for them by posting KH2 info in the COM section >_>

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
here are two exerts from Secret Ansem Report 10
Spoiler Spoiler Show

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
here are two exerts from Secret Ansem Report 10
Spoiler Spoiler Show
Yeah, so it's Sora.

>=connected to

Sora>Kairi>Ansem[tW>6 assisstants [who lost their hearts and become Nobodies].

Couldn't you think of it that way? After all, Ansem did send Kairi away when she was little. Namine could've drawn something to help Sora XP or given him memories of special abilities and information and such...she really didn't do much besides restore him.

And c'mon people, if she can make a ginormous castle, then surely she can make abilities, monsters and such? [although I doubt monsters is her thing so yeah XD]

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Namine didn't create Castle Oblivion

All Namine planned on doing was try and survive by following the Organization's orders. She didn't plot some great mutiny, or have some secret plan to save Sora, all she wanted to do was get out of there alive. She had no intention of doing anything other than what Marluxia wished, up until the point in which she met Sora via Axel's own betrayal

Last edited:

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
Yeah, that's most likely. she probably couldn't do anything, or else she would pay the price for going against six org members. (just using a spoiler box to be safe)
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back