• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't Namine destroy the org?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

namine's shadow

oh, she said she was a witch, that's all. I made her a witch in my fanfic I made(I havn't posted it so don't even bother looking for it). Here's a thought, she could steal one of thr orgs weapons when they're not looking or taking a nap(that was a stupid idea) or she could get a large stick and attack people with it (another stupid idea)

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I think her crayons will be more effective than a stick. plus they're[the crayons] yummy(especially the orange ones!)

namine's shadow

lol, yeah. My next choice was her pencil and sketch book! As if she could get far with that. My freaky question is how did she get captured in the first place? And why did she bother listening to non-stop orders all day and didn't go on getting revenge or something?

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
I'd be too scared to "go on getting revenge". I wouldn't want to get hit by a flower scythe(ouch!/lol!)
how they captured her?,hmm...

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
i think its this
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Et Cetera

Bronze Member
no problem, that why she's unsual
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Mysticgamer

Actually she didn't have a vendetta agaist the organization...Remember the scene where she's talking to Roxas? She doesn't even really define them as bad guys...just as people desperate to get their hearts back. I think the only ones she had no love lost for were Larxene, Marluxia, and Siax.

:Saixy:

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
No, she drew Castle Oblivion. if you look in the beggining of CoM, you'll see. And she created it for Marluxia's gang, so yeah.

Anyway, yeah she's nice and small and girly etcetc although why should she let them treat her like that? Her will seems strong like Sora's and Kairi's, so she should've fought...although I think it was the org that brainwashed her. Remember how she was temporarily evil in CoM?

And yeah, she's an exception.

Ah yeah...she probably thinks like that because they're Nobodies as well... o.o

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Ehh, no, all she did was make a drawing of it because she likes to draw, Castle Oblivion was already there, she can't create things. Namine let them treat her that way because she didn't want to die, she had no intention of doing anything other than what they said up until when she met Sora.

And I don't see how you consider her strong willed, the events in COM are enough to show that she is anything but. (Emotional, unsure, easily threatened/influenced, self-conscious and full of self-doubt/self-pity) It's only because of Sora that she did anything other than what she was told, Sora made her strong

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Oh yeah, sorry, I was thinking of the Namine in kh2 o.o She's pretty strong after she meets him, though.

And whenever Namine drew things that had already happened, it gave me the impression she could create things, not just memories, by drawing. [Yeah, I know she doesn't need to draw to manipulate memories] =\

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Hold on:

1. There's no evidence that shows she can't create things by drawing
2. I assume she creates memories like that, sometimes, so maybe she can make things too?
3. If she was on the inside of CO, how could've she drawn the outside exactly as it is?

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
1. Perhaps the fact that she never created things by drawing? Even in situations in which such a power would be useful? If she had the power we would see her use it

2. She creates memories by altering Sora's heart, not by drawing.

3. She had to have seen it when they first entered Castle oblivion, if you're an artist then you can imagine what you're drawing

Xemnas specifically assigned those 6 Organization members to work at Castle Oblivion, without knowledge of Namine's existance. Namine's involvement with Marluxia was of his own plot, not Xemnas', Marluxia is the one that brought her to Castle Oblivion after he had already gotten the assignment to work at Castle Oblivion

Castle Oblivion could not have been created by Namine, because it was an Outpost of the Organization before Marluxia even started his plot involving Namine

+SAIX PWNS. Period.+
Well, we don't really know if Xemnas assigned them to actually work there. They could've chosen it themselves, OR they could've seeked Namine and forced her to create it after DI was consumed in KH1.

Yes, but you're saying she memorized it perfectly. I find that hard to believe, very hard.
She could've drawn it in Twilight Mansion, seeing as that is connected to TWTNW and all Nobodies are concieved there [I think] in the White Room.
If she was concieved in TWTNW, and I dont see where else she could've been seeing as DI was consumed by darkness when she was created.

Seeing as it alters memories, it may be tied in with Namine and its purpose that has to be served, and was [altering Sora]. Without Namine, they wouldnt be able to completely manipulate Sora, or Marluxia wouldnt be able to do that. So I find it, again, hard to believe that CO was created previously, way back, as a planned plot.
I believe it stated in Wikipedia that CO is in 'the outskirts of TT', although it might've been in a message archive. Ill have to look for that...

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
Well, we don't really know if Xemnas assigned them to actually work there.

Yes we do, the Ansem Reports stated that those 6 Organization members were sent to the Castle Oblivion outpost of the Organization specifically by Xemnas

They could've chosen it themselves, OR they could've seeked Namine and forced her to create it after DI was consumed in KH1.

They were sent there on assignment

Yes, but you're saying she memorized it perfectly. I find that hard to believe, very hard.

Yet her creating an entire world from scratch, using a power that we have never seen her use or even hinted at possessing, is more likely? She likes to draw, she draws things she's never seen before (Look at her room in Twilight Town), she knows what the castle looks like and she drew it

She could've drawn it in Twilight Mansion, seeing as that is connected to TWTNW and all Nobodies are concieved there [I think] in the White Room.

If she was concieved in TWTNW, and I dont see where else she could've been seeing as DI was consumed by darkness when she was created.

Namine was conceived when Sora released Kairi's heart from within his at Hollow Bastion, she can manipulate Sora's heart and those connected to his heart due to Kairi's heart being within his for so long

None of this would give her the ability to just create things

Seeing as it alters memories, it may be tied in with Namine and its purpose that has to be served, and was [altering Sora]. Without Namine, they wouldnt be able to completely manipulate Sora, or Marluxia wouldnt be able to do that. So I find it, again, hard to believe that CO was created previously, way back, as a planned plot.

The Castle itself does not alter the memories, Namine does. All the altering of memories was done by Namine herself, not the Castle.

Castle Oblivion was not 'created', it is a world just like Yen Sid's tower. The Organization claimed it as an outpost, and Xemnas sent 6 of the Organization members there for research. Marluxia captured Namine and used her for his own plot, not Xemnas', what's hard to understand?

I believe it stated in Wikipedia that CO is in 'the outskirts of TT', although it might've been in a message archive. Ill have to look for that...

Wikipedia can be edited by anyone, and is influenced by the opinions of the people who write on it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back