• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why didn't mulan kill shan-yu?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chuman

Dad of Boy
Awards
in the movie, shan-yu had an army in which mulan dispatched with a single rocket to cause an avalanche, where in kh2 he was alone and she did the same thing instead of shooting him directly, which would have cut the first visit short.

lol i also like how they revealed ping was a woman in kh how everyone ignored the talking lizard but noted mulan's gender.

Sephiroth0812

Guardian of Light
Awards
in the movie, shan-yu had an army in which mulan dispatched with a single rocket to cause an avalanche, where in kh2 he was alone and she did the same thing instead of shooting him directly, which would have cut the first visit short.

lol i also like how they revealed ping was a woman in kh how everyone ignored the talking lizard but noted mulan's gender.

Shan Yu wasn't alone, he had an enourmous army of Heartless at his disposal during KH 2.
Furthermore, doing it as you suggested would have the players robbed of a Shan Yu boss fight.

KH 2's script isn't really noted to make sense often anyways.
If I recall correctly in the movie it wasn't Mushu who revealed Mulan's gender.

Anagram

Banned
I always felt KH2 implied they killed him. He sorta just drops over and next thing Ya know the emperor is handing Milan his sword. It ain't like itd be the first time Sora and gang struck someone down. (looks at Oogie in 1 & 2, Jafar exploding in 2, Barbosa, etc)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back