• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Didn't Kairi take the Exam?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
If I had a choice between Clarabelle and Minnie, I'd choose Minnie. I wouldn't mind seeing more of her in action. Plus Daisy and Minnie could be a sort of hybrid of Sora and Riku's companions.

That being said though, I'd still pick Pluto as Kairi's Disney ally. Those two already have an established relationship.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
I don't see Disney giving the OK for Pluto to be in combat. IDK why exactly, just something that strikes me as an idea they'd oppose.

D

Deleted member 246005

I think pluto would work more as a summon than a full fledged companion.

Hakan Xatos

Awards
Yeah I could see him more as a summon. In Re:CoM, Pluto just dug up recovery items and stuff. I couldn't see him doing much else. Especially biting or slashing with his paws. It wouldn't make sense for him to use magic either.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
I don't see Disney giving the OK for Pluto to be in combat. IDK why exactly, just something that strikes me as an idea they'd oppose.

Really? If they don't have any issue with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy being in combat, I can't think of a reason as to why Pluto couldnt.

As for what he could do, he wouldn't have to just bite and scratch. He could cast spells, possible with the aid of a magic collar.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Really? If they don't have any issue with Mickey, Donald, and Goofy being in combat, I can't think of a reason as to why Pluto couldnt.

As for what he could do, he wouldn't have to just bite and scratch. He could cast spells, possible with the aid of a magic collar.
They're sentient, he's just a pet. More "just a simple animal" than most other animal characters in the Disney canon. Pluto has had no involvement in fighting despite traveling to multiple worlds filled with enemies. And his summon in RE:CoM was not an offensive one. Pluto is ultimately a passive character in KH.

Minnie on the other hand has taken out heartless with Holy (her bodycount far exceeds Kairi's ATM). Daisy hasn't had any action yet but she's also hasn't had all that much screentime either. I kinda see her being a monk class since no one else has really covered that yet.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back