• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why didn't I notice this?! You no longer need Facebook to back up your KHUX/DR data.

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

maryadavies

She Shoots for the Stars
Awards
Website
maryadavies.vze.com
........All you need now is a Square Enix account (and for newbies who have never played FFXI/XIV; DOWNLOAD THE SECURITY TOKEN PROGRAM AND USE IT TO PROTECT YOUR STUFF; Information here.. Thank me later since there has been some hacks involving the earlier games, it's only sensible to lock it with two factor. They have a physical one too but WHY when you don't play XIV or XI? I don't see the reason to invest the ten bucks for the phys token just for KHUX. Space for the e-token, on the other hand..)

All you got to do is go to the menu, and hit Migrate Data to switch. If you don't have a Square Enix account, I suggest you make one on a pc from this link so you can add the security token first for safety. Simple and I'm glad now I'm a XIV player as well.

Anyway they added this a couple months ago to the English version, I understand from asking Google. But for those that don't have FB or like me, only had a FB in the first place to keep up with friends, this is a much better option!

Back