• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did they take off axels clown make up in kh3

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Snortlax

Banned
He look way more cooler with that clown make up he had under and above his eyes on kh2

or was nemura too busy thinking of what he should spend his profit money on to add that final detail lmao

FudgemintGuardian

Moist with roistering
Awards
It's to signify that he's human again.

But I'm surprised merchandising hasn't taken advantage of it. I want Axel and Lea figures were the only difference is having the marks or not.

Takarifan101

They reference the upside down tears near the end of the games and why he doesn't have them anymore.

rac7d

The prince of Tides
Awards
He took them in Dream Drop Distance 6 years ago lol, so its not even a new thing
arnt tear marks the marking of a killer in prision, he was the assassin of the organization

Recon

Art of War
Awards
arnt tear marks the marking of a killer in prision, he was the assassin of the organization

They are, but I never believed they were actually tear drops. Just design markings.

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
I was really surprised they were given a story significance in KH3.

Neo_

Awards
But I'm surprised merchandising hasn't taken advantage of it. I want Axel and Lea figures were the only difference is having the marks or not.
Don't give Diamond Select any ideas... they read this forum. They've already reprinted Sora 1000x.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back