• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did some organization members NOT have yellow/orange eyes?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Samhain

Bronze Member
never made since to me...why some organization members did NOT have yellow/orange eyes. i mean lets take a look at Xemnas. Yellow/orange= close to darkness/falling into darkness but it makes absoutely no sense why Xemnas has this. he doesn't follow into darkness as a matter of fact he's a nobody and nobodies walk the twilight road so neither light nor dark so it doesn't make since to me why Xemnas has yellow eyes. as a matter of fact...again about the other apprentices
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion

they all fell too close into darkness yet it is never explained why Zexion doesn't have yellow eyes. neither does xaldin, neither does vexen nor Lexaues. the only 1 of the apprentices had yellow eyes were both Xigbar and Xemnas. why xigbar? and why not all the other Organization members or the other apprentices? they all fell into darkness yet they don't have those eyes. they have natural color eyes. this makes no sense to me....and it cant be cause they werent close to darkness because the 6 apprentices all gave in to the darkness and Xigbar was 1 of the apprentice and he had yellow eyes yet nobody else of those apprentices had yellow eyes besides the 1st 2? Why?

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
Not all of them have them because that wasn't the colour of their eyes as Nobodies, not to mention having orange/yellow eyes it not the be-all, end-all evidence for someone being evil/Dark.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
The eyes don't have any special importance. That's just the color they were born with, that's how it happens.

Apollo

Silver Member
If the eyes have any meaning, I'm sure it wasn't in effect in KH2.

Muse

you look atrocious
Yellow/orange eyes means that they are descending into darkness.
If they didn't have yellow/orange eyes, than they most likely didn't descend into darkness.

Aqua13

麿 恋仲 麿DYING OF EMBARRA
never made since to me...why some organization members did NOT have yellow/orange eyes. i mean lets take a look at Xemnas. Yellow/orange= close to darkness/falling into darkness but it makes absoutely no sense why Xemnas has this. he doesn't follow into darkness as a matter of fact he's a nobody and nobodies walk the twilight road so neither light nor dark so it doesn't make since to me why Xemnas has yellow eyes. as a matter of fact...again about the other apprentices
Xigbar
Xaldin
Vexen
Lexaeus
Zexion

they all fell too close into darkness yet it is never explained why Zexion doesn't have yellow eyes. neither does xaldin, neither does vexen nor Lexaues. the only 1 of the apprentices had yellow eyes were both Xigbar and Xemnas. why xigbar? and why not all the other Organization members or the other apprentices? they all fell into darkness yet they don't have those eyes. they have natural color eyes. this makes no sense to me....and it cant be cause they werent close to darkness because the 6 apprentices all gave in to the darkness and Xigbar was 1 of the apprentice and he had yellow eyes yet nobody else of those apprentices had yellow eyes besides the 1st 2? Why?

i dont believe every evil person has to have evil eyes

Muse

you look atrocious
where'd you get that?

It's been stated before in an interview, I'm sure.

Why else do you think Terra's eyes changed from blue to yellow in the secret ending. He was falling further into darkness.

Teiku 5

Something About, Baby, You and I...
Website
www.facebook.com
(not my idea but something i came across before>>>) i acutally think this dicussion fits in with the idea that some of the apprentices didnt want to study the darkness or get too involved. the ones that sumbitted willingly would have the orange eye but the members eyes that weren't orange either got hurt in an accident or something due to an experiment.

Apollo

Silver Member
(not my idea but something i came across before>>>) i acutally think this dicussion fits in with the idea that some of the apprentices didnt want to study the darkness or get too involved. the ones that sumbitted willingly would have the orange eye but the members eyes that weren't orange either got hurt in an accident or something due to an experiment.

Execpt all of them wanted to get involved, and did sumbit to darkness.

Samhain

Bronze Member
okay, color eyes do have a signifance in the game of kingdom hearts. It would explain why Xehanort has yellow eyes/orange eyes and if had no signifance why bother giving anyone yellow eyes let alone why doesn't Cloud have yellow eyes? How about Sora? Exactly. color eyes have a signifance and importance in the game.

Yellow eyes and orange eyes mean falling into darkness. so now the question is....why do the first original apprentices [the 6 of them] some of them do not have yellow/orange eyes. now it has been discussed that all of the 6 apprentices were involved and they themselves fell into darkness. Ansem the wise has stated this in his reports that the 6 apprentices went into darkness and falling into darkness = yellow/orange eyes. That means Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexeaus, and Zexion.

But Xigbar is the only one [besides Xemnas] who has yellow/orange eyes. Why dont the other 4 have these color eyes? they fell into darkness. its been stated many many many times that the 6 apprentices fell into darkness so why only Xigbar? why not the rest? and letalone why would any of these nobodies like Xemnas, etc have yellow/orange eyes if they don't even follow darkness? they walk the twilight road.

And i know that havin yellow eyes/orange eyes doesnt means evil. i said it means darkness, and yes it has been stated that yellow/orange eyes= darkness so it makes no sense.

Apollo

Silver Member
okay, color eyes do have a signifance in the game of kingdom hearts. It would explain why Xehanort has yellow eyes/orange eyes and if had no signifance why bother giving anyone yellow eyes let alone why doesn't Cloud have yellow eyes? How about Sora? Exactly. color eyes have a signifance and importance in the game.

Yellow eyes and orange eyes mean falling into darkness. so now the question is....why do the first original apprentices [the 6 of them] some of them do not have yellow/orange eyes. now it has been discussed that all of the 6 apprentices were involved and they themselves fell into darkness. Ansem the wise has stated this in his reports that the 6 apprentices went into darkness and falling into darkness = yellow/orange eyes. That means Xigbar, Xaldin, Vexen, Lexeaus, and Zexion.

But Xigbar is the only one [besides Xemnas] who has yellow/orange eyes. Why dont the other 4 have these color eyes? they fell into darkness. its been stated many many many times that the 6 apprentices fell into darkness so why only Xigbar? why not the rest? and letalone why would any of these nobodies like Xemnas, etc have yellow/orange eyes if they don't even follow darkness? they walk the twilight road.

And i know that havin yellow eyes/orange eyes doesnt means evil. i said it means darkness, and yes it has been stated that yellow/orange eyes= darkness so it makes no sense.

There is a good chance they didn't even come up with the idea yet. I doubt they had the whole story plot fully wrote, and figured out while making KH2. I bet they don't even have it finshed now.

Avens

Personally, I don't think the apprentices fell to darkness for the sake of science, or power. One, because while I can see maybe one or two really getting into the 'darkness=power=coolness' thing, I can't see six adults all making the same error. Two, we know that all six of them had strong hearts, because they all have human shaped nobodies. With that said, for whatever reason they fell, I don't believe it was with evil intent, hence the eye colors.

E.J.

~yaranaika
Awards
Eye color has absolutely nothing to do with it. You guys are going way too much into depth with this thing. It's just eye color, nothing special.

Muse

you look atrocious

The level of darkness in their hearts/how far into darkness they fall could have differed.

Xehanort (and Braig) could have let the darkness swallow them whole.
The other apprentices, although letting in the darkness, possibly didn't allow it to swallow them as willingly as Braig and Xehanort did.

Muse

you look atrocious
You're not suggesting that Braig = MX, are you?

Because he's already AtW's apprentice during BBS, presumably.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back