• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did kairi...

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku's nobody

I was playing over KH1 the other day and when i got to never land it suddenly hit me that kairi even though she did make a nobody she never actually turn into a hearless, she just remained an empty vessel, why?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards
I was playing over KH1 the other day and when i got to never land it suddenly hit me that kairi even though she did make a nobody she never actually turn into a hearless, she just remained an empty vessel, why?
Spoiler Spoiler Show

Sora and Kairi's hearts where never one, they were just in the same body. And also, Namine isn't a combination of their hearts when they were one, she's Kairi's Nobody who was born via Sora stabbing himself with the Heart Unlocker, releasing his and Kairi's hearts and spawning of Roxas and Namine.

And Kairi can't have a Heartless because she has no darkness in her heart.

WilliamTheWise

Oh right, I can change this....
Website
earltheandroid.tumblr.com
Well theres no darkness in her heart to make a heartless, so Namine is made out of basically nothingness and the scraps of Sora's body when Roxas was born.

When Kairi's heart went into Sora it never touched darkness so her body couldn't become a nobody and move on it own. It wasn't untill Sora stabbed himself did her heart touch darkness and spawn Namine with was made up of what I explained before.

Key of Valor

The Professor
Well technically, Namine's composition has not been confirmed. The Secret Ansem Reports may present to different possibilities to what her composition might be. First, Ansem suggested that Namine was made from nothing, and arguably he then suggested that Namine was composed out of Sora's body and soul.

Marx15

Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω Ω
Kairi is/was a PoH, so she has no darkness in her heart...and her heart went into Sora's body...it was never taken by darkness, and she never died. But when Sora used the Heart Unlocker keyblade to free her heart...the keyblade was born of the captive PoH hearts, and we all know wat it does...(opens hearts to darkness) so the keyblade is mainly pure darkness. Namine was created because Kairi's heart was inside of Sora...Namine is techinically a part of Sora ( made up of his body and soul...but from Kairi's heart) and then theres Roxas 2....u notice that Namine has blonde hair...thats cuz made from Sora ( and Roxas has blonde hair 2...) wen Sora stabbed himself, Kairi's heart didnt get taken up by the darkness...but his did, and thats y he bacame a heartless and Kairi just regained consciousness.

And thats y since ( i think) Kairi is/was a PoH...thats how Namine is a Nobody with the power over peoples hearts.

did that pretty much sum up an answer for ya.

(there was somethin else i was gunna say 2...but I forgot in the middle of writing that all....lol)

Birnax

Kairi is a POH.so, she didn't have a heartless because there was no darkness in her heart.

Smile

Codename: D
Awards
Website
www.fanfiction.net
When Kairi's heart went into Sora it never touched darkness so her body couldn't become a nobody and move on it own. It wasn't untill Sora stabbed himself did her heart touch darkness and spawn Namine with was made up of what I explained before.

Her Heart still didn't touch Darkness, even then. Sora's Heart was becoming a Heartless, so it's his Body and Soul that were becoming a Nobody. Kairi's Heart leaving his Body in that process made for a by-product, but it doesn't mean it touched Darkness.

Well technically, Namine's composition has not been confirmed. The Secret Ansem Reports may present to different possibilities to what her composition might be. First, Ansem suggested that Namine was made from nothing, and arguably he then suggested that Namine was composed out of Sora's body and soul.

Or, how about he just suggested that instead of coming out of Kairi's B+S without taking anything, she came from Sora's B+S while taking nothing :\
He made such a big deal out of Namine having nothing to be made out of herself, I think he'd have given Roxas an equal amount of attention if their situations were reversed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back