• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why did it take so long.........

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

YORKEE

Website
www.freewebs.com
Waiting for the kh2 release is a bitch, I have waited for 4 freakin years for this game to come out
why did it take so long pleeeeeeeeeeez anybody tell me..........

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
WHat do you want us to tell you? No one feels bad for you i that's what your asking for. Bitching about it isn't going to change anything

Just wait 2 or 3 more months like the rest of us

cloudboy

because its a great game. (by great i mean f****n awesome and epic)

i feel the same way though btw. i know they are doing the va's etc. but i want it so bad. i have nothin to do...

Laffy Taffy

Bronze Member
first of all It's alot longer they probably stopped about half a year to wait to make it it's just the way these things go ya know you just gotta be patient

cloudboy

lets face it.. com's story sucked. oh, and btw if castle oblivion was all memories, wouldnt that mean that the org. are just a part of soras memories somehow and that they might not be truly dead?

var1ables

Play hard, go pro.
Awards
Game devolopment, voices, finishing touches,changing the battle system, making the cgs,writing the story, making characters, making levels, changing levels,making new character models. That is about it, and all of that stuff can take alot of times(and for us they have to translate everything, making the time longer.)

cloudboy

though they can use the basic levels from b4 for the returning lvls, just have to upgrade the graphics. (kind of like ffx - ffx2)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back