• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did it have to be only keyblade wielders to fill the slots for the Guardians of light? (Fun discussion)

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

vaderskywalker

Awards
That's not true at all - not only did the chirithys fuse with the dandelions' hearts to become the dream eaters (thus the idea is releasing those hearts, perhaps saving both) but Riku also turned into a Dream Eater and back.

Personally I always saw the Keyblade War hardware thing as a point as to X's ""keyblade war"" being after the real one that would need to be depicted, but anything could happen in this new story.
Oh, sorry, haven't seen that part in a year or two now, so my memory on it wasn't entirely accurate, sorry about that.

MATGSY

Silver Member
Awards
Personally I always saw the Keyblade War hardware thing as a point as to X's ""keyblade war"" being after the real one that would need to be depicted, but anything could happen in this new story.
There's no way we ain't getting a war that Sora experiences first hand eventually. I feel like that's a given. It could be a musou game, it could be how they finally do a real MMO, or it could KH5. Either way it's too juicy a possibility to pass up.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
I just hope that when the Keyblade War comes they don't confine it to the dreary old Keyblade Graveyard. I'm sick of that place.

Give me a Lord of the Rings-esque epic with multiple battlefronts -- with a villain and a hero leading each faction. Throw in the Death Star in a battle in a Galaxy Far, Far Away, or another battle with the Horned King's undead army. Maleficent finally laying siege to Disney Castle. Some real epic shit with consequences for our Disney friends too. The battle for Radiant Garden x 1000.

vaderskywalker

Awards
I just hope that when the Keyblade War comes they don't confine it to the dreary old Keyblade Graveyard. I'm sick of that place.

Give me a Lord of the Rings-esque epic with multiple battlefronts -- with a villain and a hero leading each faction. Throw in the Death Star in a battle in a Galaxy Far, Far Away, or another battle with the Horned King's undead army. Maleficent finally laying siege to Disney Castle. Some real epic shit with consequences for our Disney friends too. The battle for Radiant Garden x 1000.
That sounds awesome, but at the same I don't want to see the worlds destroyed, with my childhood burning to the ground, that's why I don't want the war to happen, yes that's what happened in KH1 but there was still hope of them being saved, and I don't think Disney will allow it to happen anyway.

Last edited:
Back