• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Did Donald and Goofy Change Clothes at the End?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zettaflare

Shibuya
Awards
Did anyone else find it a bit odd that Donald and Goofy went from their KH clothes to their iconic Disney ones in the after credits scene after KH1 ended? I can`t think of a good reason why they would do that, or what opportunity they had to do so

Antifa Lockhart

Awards
I think it could just be because those were their normal clothes, and their adventure was over so they put them on. Mickey did the same thing =P.

More likely though it was probably a goof they didn't feel like fixing. Originally Donald and Goofy were in their original outfits before Nomura and the Disney animators designed their Final Fantasy-esque clothes.

Here's the beta trailer showing so:
[video=youtube;ori-1zhIgcY]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ori-1zhIgcY[/video]

Veritas7340

Tinny's answer is probably the best we'll get.

Perhaps after they sealed the door, they exchanged their battle/game clothes for their casual clothes

Elysium

Be Wiser Than the Serpent
Awards
That's what I thought as well. After they close the door, they probably assumed there were no more Heartless/villains to fight, and so put their non-fighting "duds" on. I'm really glad they did give Donald and Goofy new clothes for the series.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back