• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Spoilers ► Why did Braig/Xigbar wait for so long?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
Awards
Why didn't he betray Xehanort in the keyblade graveyard in BBS, team up with Terra, kill him and get the keyblad? I was rewatching the secret ending when they found Terranort in radiant garden and Braig is smiling. Why? Wouldnt it be in his best benefit that Xehanort died? I mean, ultimately he only got the keyblade cause xehanort died in KH3 why didnt he make it happen sooner? Wouldnt it be easier if he got xehanort dead instead of playing along with his plan?

okhi12

Awards
For some reason, Xehanort's keyblade war is an important step in the Master of Master's plan, according to the secret reports. The reason is not clear yet but Luxu/Xigbar had to wait until the war was over and Xehanort defeated.

It's implied the black box couldn't be found until after the war, so maybe that's the reason. But apparently Luxu knew where it was all this time...

The X-Blade may be another reason. The original one was destroyed in the first keyblade war and it didn't exist again until Xehanort recreated it. Given it is a counterpart and guardian to Kingdom Hearts, it may be a very important element in the grand scheme of thing planned by the MoM. We don't know what happened to it or if Sora still owns it.

Anyway I don't think we have enough clues to fully understand why Xehanort's recreation of the Keyblade War was important. It will probably be explained in a future game when the MoM's plan is fully unveiled.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back