• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why did all the worlds repear in KH2?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neku's nobody

The reason I put this in the KH1 area is because it has to do something with the final world in the game.

As everibody who has played the game, they know the world of the heartles is actually A HEARTLESS ITSELF! I just put that because it was funny to be a little dramatic. when you beat Ansem in the end of the game all of the worlds would have been restored, but the truth is that supposedly all of the worlds that were consumed by the heartless returned in kingdom hearts 2. here is the problem:

1) The world that never was is actually the nobody of all of those worlds
2) Until both the heartless and nobody are gone, the real thing cant appear
3)The reason that this did not apply to sora and roxas is that sora actually remained a heartless till the end of KH2

So to me what this means is that all of the worlds that returned to KH2 were actually heartless worlds that were not complete until you beat xemnas and destroyed the world that never was.

To me this is kinda weird but I think that if this is truly real that the weaker worlds that are now supposed to be complete will make a full apperance in KH3, but it also means that if what Donald said in KH1 about all the worlds returning to normal which would create barriers that would sepparate the world when the heartless were destroyed is true. KH3 could be the last game in production

please point out any holes and make costructive comments(No caling me retarded or an idiot) on this theory and have a nice day :)

Chakolat Strawberry

caramel delight
Awards
No.
No he wasn't.
Anti-Form is non-canon.
1) Anti-Form is canon.
2) Sora was technically a purified Heartless until the beginning of KH2.
Iunno, Nomura said that the Nobody of the worlds was more End of The World, since it's the remains of the worlds taken by the Heartless.

final_heaven_0

In theory, this would be correct (as far as Hearts and Nobodies go) and this is kind of solid, but i still have my questions to ask you, lol.

Okay, the whole thing of End of the World is the remains of the worlds consumed by the Heartless all clustered together, that and it was the main headquarters of the Heartless itself because of the World Terminus.

My take on it is:

When Heartless consume the Heart of a world the world is destroyed but remains of the world end up in End of the World, slowly being consumed until nothing is left. The remains of those worlds hold the key if the heart was to return to it, that piece of land wil be able to restore the entire world itself. I think the piece of land would be what's left of the shell of that world, waiting to be whole again.

But, nonetheless, The World that Never Was is a Nobody world in comparison to End of the World is a Heartless world.

But i only say this, not because of the possibility of them being two halfs of the same whole, but because of them being "Headquarters" of their respective bad guys.

End of the World is just where all the Hearts are gathered for Kingdom Hearts gathered my Heartless.
The World that Never Was was the same for Nobodies.

Good theory, i applaud you, i wouldn't have thought of it.

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

I'm pretty sure TWTNW isn't the Nobody world, EotW is. At least, if I remember correctly that's what Nomura said.

And besides, I doubt TWTNW was the Nobody world seeing as how I'm pretty sure Xemnas made it for the Organization (or for some reason).

destinykh

The Troll
Awards
Sinking into the light with a heart of pure darkne

It was a 'nobody' world because it lacks a heart, is probably artificial and created by Org 13, and thus not a real world. I highly doubt the World That Never Was was made from the body and soul of the worlds, since the 'bodies and souls', i.e. remnants of destroyed worlds, all go to End of the World, while the heart is completely devoured.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back