• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why dd/asas are still concept or not

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

sorixed

Dattebayo!
In deep dive and asas those videos are concept so there both those videos can be still called concept because deepdive was a concept when we got kh with known of the other kh games like kh:com,kh2 see what i'm saying dd and asas may seem not concept now because of all the news of kh2
STUFF THAT'S NOT CONCEPT:​
like dd world,​
The unknowns​
bhk having two keyblades oblivion,oathkeeper. mickey having unknown coat .
STUFF THAT IS CONCEPT:​
bhk in unknown cloak, kairi having longhair and clothes , riku's blindfold(well for right now he might not have it anymore) .
The definition of concept- ideas dropped and some ideas kept.​
So basically those videos are still concept by saying concept wer're not saying everything you see is fake and not going to happen. See kh com: nomura may just have put stuff in com that's in dd/asas and stuff com wasn't thought of at the time while creating kh2 but they put stuff in com to show you what happened like putting the neo shadows and unknowns in to make the videos connect with the game but those videos are still concept . You know when creators make video game characters the drawing is concept until they mke the final character they -drop stuff off the character and keep some stuff see this is concept sora
They took the tail off and clothes but kept the keyblade and his face.​
see same with rikku they took rikku off as a character in kh but still kept the clothes you see on yuffie. NOTE: i will have pictures to show you later on my explanantions!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back