• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why can't people Makes(or at least thinks) of those crossovers?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Masonicon

Ahem! so why Can't people makes/thinks these crossovers(even as Just fanfics):
  1. Mega-crossovers that includes at least Digimon, Teen Titans(refers to 2003-2006 animated series only, not that 2013-present comedy spin-off), Pokemon(refers to anime only), Kingdom Hearts, Happy Tree Friends, Mario, Sonic, My Little Pony: Friendship Is Magic, and Warhammer 40000 altogether
  2. Heroes TV Series crossover with Crysis game series
  3. Extreme Ghostbusters and the Mummy Trilogy crossover: it's scenario are restricted to Eduardo Rivera, Kylie Griffin, Garrett Miller, and Roland Jackson meets Rick O'Connell, Evelyn O'Connell, Jonathan Carnahan, and Alex O'Connell
even when these crossovers are involves changing elements that doesn't work

KingdomKey

Queen
Awards
I believe it's because some people just aren't into writing crossovers or into said fandoms. Therefore, I could show you what ones there are around the forum to read. I can't say they'll be digimon or teen titan, but they're at least three good/decent ones to read I could recommend and link for you. :3 However, you could request one here, and somebody might write a crossover of your choice for you too.

Masonicon

I believe it's because some people just aren't into writing crossovers or into said fandoms. Therefore, I could show you what ones there are around the forum to read. I can't say they'll be digimon or teen titan, but they're at least three good/decent ones to read I could recommend and link for you. :3 However, you could request one here, and somebody might write a crossover of your choice for you too.
Sorry! I'm not too interested in that request

Masonicon

I has requested one there

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back