• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Can't Kairi Spell?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I was wondering about the letter that Kairi wrote to Sora... If you read the letter itself... You will wonder "WTF" she is saying. Found it to be a rather odd letter and it's just generally down right weird and confusing to read.

letter2ns.jpg

revengematron3

Lazy Moron
I don't know. Besides the fact how it's so obvious that this was not handwritten... and it looks weird... I can understand her.

Maybe it's the angle I'm reading it? Hmm...

Americo

Dramatic Hearts Creator
I mean if I hadn't seen the "love of my life" for awhile and she sent me a letter like that... I'd be really confused... But it could be worse. XD

"Hey, what's up? How is life? I had my period yesterday. Mom told me it's something I'll have to get use to. Really sucks. I get these cramps and a lust for Seamen Flavored Popsicles... I heard you are a Keyblader... That's a lame weapon... Riku's Soul Eater was Mega-Cool! You suck Sora. Bye!"

DrBanxon

Styles Upon Styles
revengematron3 said:
I don't know. Besides the fact how it's so obvious that this was not handwritten... and it looks weird... I can understand her.

Maybe it's the angle I'm reading it? Hmm...
It can't be handwritten, it must've been typed.
Do they have computers/typewriters on Destiny Islands?

chaywa

A Picasso Reality
Riku's Dawn said:
It's the words in KH1 Menu Trailer.

We're discussing its symbolism not where its from, idiot. It certainly is obscure what Kairi wrote, maybe its trying to symbolize 'lets get back to where we were before all of this happened', as it is from the Kh1 opening, weird indeed.

Raz

i'm nobody
Staff member
Awards
IT'S A POEM. Poem's aren't supposed to make complete sense. They tell feeling.

GTX

Gee Tee Ecks
Here's my thought on what it actually means. Keep in Mind she wrote this before she was taken from Destiny Islands in KH2, and sent it off in the ocean. (It may have possibly been even before that. Kairi was losing memories of Sora nad may not have written it at that time.)

Thinking Of You, Wherever You Are
That line is meant as she is still thinking of Sora, wherever he is.

We Pray For Our Sorrows To End
She is probably referring to losing Sora in KH1. She lost him (to me, because of that she matured) and still feels a loss for Sora. She hopes that the way she feels will end, meaning she hopes they are reunited.

And hope that are hearts will blend
Meaning their hearts are reunited, rekindle their love.

Now I will step forward to realize this wish
Meaning she won't stand being away from Sora, and will actually try to see him again.

And Who Knows, Starting A New Journey May Not Be So Hard
Meaning once she sets out to find journey it might not be too difficult (or she's comparing it's difficulty to the previous journey).

Or Maybe It's already Begun
Self-Explanitory, her journey to find him may have already started before the point of her writting the letter.

There Are Many Worlds, But They Share The Same Sky
Meaning all the worlds are connected (she may be speaking literally and mean they are all connected by the sky).

One Sky, One Destiny
All the worlds share the same destiny, because they are connected. Took a guess on this one.

It's obvious that it was not hand-written, but obvious as it was meant to be. They just failed at the realism (Even though i do know someone who writes like that).

Anyways my thoughts on what the letter actually means. I personally like it- the letter.

Last edited:

Yoda_Mickey

Yeah I'm pretty sure that's a poem... but then with the handwriting thing... idk. Maybe she was trying to be artistic about it. She had just gotten out of school it seemed... maybe she made it in some sort of art class?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back