• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► WHY CAN'T I WHITE GIRLS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Man, Hokage, do you realize you're being more racist towards yourself than everyone around you is?
If you saw it as, "I am a man who likes a woman that might like my friend," and not as, "I am a black man who likes a white woman that might like my Asian friend," maybe you'd have more confidence.
Confidence's your issue anyway. You basically haven't been getting as much success because you're worried.
No offense intended, but I'm not black or anything and I don't know what goes through your heads, but trust me, most people don't care that you're black. We've grown out of that stage. Most girls are okay with it. And those that aren't.. Well, do you really want to go out with those? Nahh.

My point is that if you forgot about all the races and looked at everyone as equal people you'd have a lot more confidence in yourself, and with your confidence regained, your popularity with women will be back, too.

Are you implying that black people.. are the same as white people.. and that.. no one cares about different races anymore and that if I like a girl I should just go up to her regardless of skin color and that she'll accept me for who I am, regardless of my skin tone.

Wow..that is deep.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com
Are you implying that black people.. are the same as white people.. and that.. no one cares about different races anymore and that if I like a girl I should just go up to her regardless of skin color and that she'll accept me for who I am, regardless of my skin tone.

Wow..that is deep.

Yeah who cares what colour you are people should see beneath all that.
My step uncle is black and my aunts white I have nothing against other skinned people. Like (even though I hate him) Micheal jacksons song black or white. WHO cares I say go for what you feel.

Vayne Mechanics

Expert of Asian things
Awards
Man joe, just come over to Toronto. Me and you will hit on so many asian chicks and stuff.

Banishing Blade

Iron Tomato
Awards

Wow..that is deep.

It's also a lie, and you know it.

SRB2Unleashed

Maybe the way you act (or the PICTURES YOU TAKE OF YOURSELF?!?!) is the reason white girls don't like you. I'm black and different kinds of girls have crushes on me before I brush them off because I am totally obsessed with this one girl :p.

Ryu

an obscene gesture
Re: WHY CAN'T I GET WHITE GIRLS?

did you know that eating chicken shirtless while driving is the number one cause of black jokes

haha, nvm you are one fabulous negro

all of this very much so, but I love it anyway I LOVE IT

also I have to note, from the title I thought this thread was about getting girls stoned out their faces

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back