• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► WHY CAN'T I WHITE GIRLS?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hokage

Banned
Awards
Hey beautiful ladies, this is Hokage coming at you with a request for help in my love life. Now you see, I am a black man.. who is extremely attracted to other races..besides my own. Now, I'm not socially or sexually inexperienced with girls. In high school, I was pretty much with any girl I could get my hands on. Be they white, black or latino.. but I must admit that the main reason for that fact was that I was the star of my basketball and football team when I lived in North Carolina and was pretty much one of the most popular guys in school and the fact that I'm fairly attractive to women.. Well, since then, I've moved to Texas and haven't been able to find the same success at getting girls from different races to notice me. Now I must admit, I haven't been as forward as I used to be back in high school because of the fact that I'm in a new environment and I don't know as many people and it's hard for a black guy to just go up to say a white girl and ask her out without the feeling of you know.. being different races and the stereotypes that go with that.

Sooo.... tl;dr

I need advice from white/latino/asian women on how I can get them to notice me and what's the best way to approach them if we aren't already friends/co-workers etc.

I look forward to your replies, so please don't hold back.

Also, pics of me to help you visualize.

29ffd5k.jpg

Shamdeo

skipped leg day
Awards
Website
finalfantasy.net
Re: WHY CAN'T I GET WHITE GIRLS?

did you know that eating chicken shirtless while driving is the number one cause of black jokes

haha, nvm you are one fabulous negro

Hokage

Banned
Awards

Also, I know this one white girl who's a bit younger than me, but is really sweet and nice and doesn't seem to care about my black skin which really warms my heart, in a good way.. but people keep on trying to ruin our relationship, and she is apparently attracted to my best bro, who is asian, and has no problems getting people of the opposite race to fall in love with him because he's asian and his hair is adorable and straight (no homo) Now, I think I'm in love with this girl, but I'm really nervous that she'll leave me for my best bro who, as I said, is asian and GOD in the eyes of white women. She says she loves me but I'm just really not sure just yet because of different conversations I've seen throughout the past few weeks and the fact that she's semi-attracted to my best bro.

So I need help really quick before my best bro subconsciously takes my girl and she leaves me.. and I end up a lonely black man who will probably end up killing myself. So yeah, please help, this is serious.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards

slim fit clothes, (NOT TOO SLIM, just enough to accentuate your manliness) go for collared shirts and sweatervests and shit. wear cap toed oxfords , try to present yourself as serious fucking business; especially to the sorts of indie girls and shit who wouldnt mind fucking black guys and are open about their sexualities/the arts/politics/whatever the fuck. this+rayban clubmasters (or just a pair of glasses that make you look smart as fuck like no joke) will get you laid so fast not even the super articulate scubasteve can describe it

to sum up:
1. try to look like denzel washington
2. go for the bitches that attend liberal arts colleges

but this is just prone to whether ladies in texas like professional looking black dudes. that and cluthes can be fuckin expensive so shiiiiet.

RTP49

i’m gay
Awards

WAIT A SECOND I'M NOT AN ASIAN/WHITE/LATINO WOMAN :53:

Hokage

Banned
Awards

So dress like Carlton from Fresh Prince except switch out the tight khaki shorts with skinny jeans, get a pair of awesome glasses like the kind the MC wears in Persona 4.. and go to a liberal arts college and ask out some girls in Goverment 1001.

Alright, definitely on the right track.

A

Azrael

Texas is gay. I feel bad for you.

Pull off a Carlton and then go Will Smith on her ass.

MangaCrazy101

The Blonde
Awards
Website
mangacrazy101.blogspot.com

Ok to start off. Sounds like that girl prob with your best bro isn't goin so well.
For this I would suggest just a date between you and the girl, one on one with out your best bro. So bring up some conversations, find out what she's interested in (if you havent already done so) and if you love her and she loves you (what step is this reletionship at) I dont see where the best bro comes in. Women sometimes do talk to other men (doesnt mean they are interested) but I would be sub-concious too.

Ok since I'm a 'white girl' (does that sound weird) I will give you some advice on approaching women.
Taking in your age looks and what you seem like you are doing well.
Ok so yeah you are good looking and baggy tops and jeans or cargo's is what I go for. (just my opinion)
So on approaching women you have to also take in there 'type' a quiet shy girl you (hopefully u know this) wouldnt just go straight up to her and start talking about everything under the sun. It's important to look good , act good and listen. I dont know why but we girls look for that -___-;; I cant explain it.

If the girl seems out going enough introduce yourself to her, start a few topicla conversations, get to know her. If you do really end up liking here to string along drop SUBTLE hints of liking her.
Ok hope that helps :) Just remeber this is ONE opion and there are many others. Sorry If i was no help.

Chrono Mizaki

Banned

*shrugs* There are 'white girls' who just prefer to be with the same ethnicity. It's a matter of preferability. But zip down your trousers and wave that sausage around, and girls will come running to you.

Or be yourself.

Horizon's Knight

Currently [REDACTED]

Okay, I'm not a girl, but I am very philosophical. Sometimes, women can get attracted to different men easily. I mean, my mom had a crush on Mandy Patamkin once, but she still loved my dad......

Okay, so maybe that didn't improve your mood. What I'm trying to say is, love is more than just attraction. If she truely loves you for who you are, then she will never leave you for your bro. If she does leave you, then she jsut wasn't the one made for you. You don't have to look sexy all the time, because love isn't just attraction.

ROXAS_32

Lobo Solitario
Awards
Website
www.twitter.com

Damn son, Texas..................?
My best advice for you is to pull off the preppy carlton look and just go for it.....

Wintertide

Sp00ky GuRl
Awards
You ain't got no game son.

You needs the nerd glasses.
And the scarf and skinnies.
Jerk boi.
Flannels and da hats.
Like these guys are saying, pull off a Carlton without the fag and throw some Will Smith on that bitch.

But then again. I am just putting down what i see all the cool nigs wear.
Nah, maybe their just shy?
I don't know you seem fine to me.

A

Azrael

i'll come back later to read what you wrote and comment, but Texans and Southerners in general just aren't into bi-racial couples.

There you go. It's fixed for you.

Awards
Website
sites.google.com
In my experience, the black guys who get white girls are generally either:

a) preppy

or

b) a football player

so if you have one or the other you should be fine.

BUTTTT, I've also seen quite a few, let us say, 'less than preppy' black guys get some fine white chicks so I guess it just depends on finding the right girl.

Noir

Bronze Member
Awards
Who cares?
White gurls don't put out as much as black gurls.

B

Blade5468

Man, Hokage, do you realize you're being more racist towards yourself than everyone around you is?
If you saw it as, "I am a man who likes a woman that might like my friend," and not as, "I am a black man who likes a white woman that might like my Asian friend," maybe you'd have more confidence.
Confidence's your issue anyway. You basically haven't been getting as much success because you're worried.
No offense intended, but I'm not black or anything and I don't know what goes through your heads, but trust me, most people don't care that you're black. We've grown out of that stage. Most girls are okay with it. And those that aren't.. Well, do you really want to go out with those? Nahh.

My point is that if you forgot about all the races and looked at everyone as equal people you'd have a lot more confidence in yourself, and with your confidence regained, your popularity with women will be back, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back