• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why Can't I find a good topic to debate on?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

[√]Genuflect
Sheesh.
I always check Future of KH section but, i can't find a good thread nowadays.
I'm kinda tired of checking new thread that isn't really connected to the new games.

Gildragon

Theatre Messiah
Awards
Website
www.youtube.com
Yeah, I used to post alot more too. I am finding more threads not worth my time. because most questions are comon knowledge that is answered before I post

D

Divine Light

i also agree...with the lack of news around here there isn't much to debate on. hopefully this month maybe later on we will get some news.

D

Divine Light

yeah their aren't really any events going on so no place to get news...what i would like to see is a release month for 358/2 days. all we know is a Summer 2008 release but nothing more. i wish we knew more though.

D

Divine Light

to bad we cant like...email Tetsuya and be like. were bored here..plzz go have an interview with Famitsu or release new scans. or both.....although id probably rather see new scans.

[√]Genuflect
that would be great. I can just imagine the flood of requests that would happen if we could
Random:
*thousands of mails got sent to Nomu's email*
Nomura replies to all of them with:
TN:I only answer questions from KHI.
So, sTFU!

Lol.Tetsuya Nomura is KHI exclusive.

Vandread

Impossible Soul
Awards
Website
www.facebook.com
It's because every bit of information has been scrutinized to death. Until new info surfaces, it will remain this way.

-Closed-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back