• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Help/Support ► Why Can't He Just Leave Me The Hell Alone?

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
There's this boy at school. He's in my year, age 14, 15, and he's a fricken' NUISANCE.

He throws stones at me.

He calls me names like "retard" and various expletives.

He's broken windows right beside wherever I happen to be sitting.

He's pinched me with a pair pliers during a practical science exam.

He gives me grief whenever I walk in and out of...pretty much EVERY room in school.

I've tried ignoring him, I've tried telling teachers, relatives, the principal, everything, and it hasn't worked. In fact, it's worse than ever. I don't know what to do! :unsure:

BTW...He's gay, so no, it's not the conclusion most can't help but jump to. XD

Last edited:

Essence of Elegy

How long shall you delve into time?
Awards
He wants you.

But seriously, show him who's boss. You can't just let people step all over you.

afrobutt

Silver Member
He's broken windows right beside wherever I happen to be sitting.

???

Is this a kid or a ghost?

He gives me grief whenever I walk in and out of...pretty much EVERY room in school.

He likely wants to get in your pants

I've tried ignoring him, I've tried telling teachers, relatives, the principal, everything, and it hasn't worked. In fact, it's worse than ever. I don't know what to do! :unsure:

You could sue him for emotional harrasment.

Apostle

Silver Member
Awards
He wants you.

But seriously, show him who's boss. You can't just let people step all over you.
Totally!!! that's what I first thought of.

definatly show him whos boss and MAKE him leave you alone. I'm sorry but if no one is helping you and you've told all these people, you might as well take matters into your own hands.

Last edited:

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
???

Is this a kid or a ghost?

I've often wondered the same thing...he throws a projectile of somesort at a particular window, after which, glass rains upon me and I get severely irritated.

He likely wants to get in your pants

He's as ugly as shit and twice as pungent. If he does want in my pants, I'm having him castrated.

You could sue him for emotional harrasment.

On that basis I could sue EVERYONE for emotional harrasment...*ponders this thought*....he'll get away with it, his kind always does. :glare:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Thats wha' this here one lassie at me school do, but she only calls me a retard an' other mean stuff like I hope ye feed the fish an' fetch struck by lightning an' fetch run o'er an' fetch grapple by a metiore an' fetch sniped and.... Arrr! ITS SO ANNOYING!!!!

Last edited:

Superschlock

Don't you step out of line
Awards
Have sex with him.

A lot.

Sound she tole him be "He's as a mite sore on the eyes as s*** an' twice as pungent", so I dinnae reckon what would toil. Arrr! Arrr! I starred cause dinnae like cursing...

Last edited:

Cinollex

tssssss
Awards
He likes you. Date him.

Did I forget to mention that he's ugly as shit, has the personality of shit, and is perpetually GAY? I'm serious here. He's gay. He has a boyfriend and everything. No one dares go at him about it, cause...well...his friends are over six feet tall and stand in like, a semi-circle around him, as though they are worshippers at the altar of idiocy. I'd show him who's boss if I could, but for now...eh. It's a brawl waiting to happen.

Have sex with him.

A lot.

You do it. I have standards.

Last edited:

TheMuffinMan

Armchair Administrator
You do it. I have standards.

You're a woman, you shouldn't.

He sounds like a man who could put bread on the table, look at how persistent he is, god damn.

Szayel Aporro

didn't i leave
Website
axecrazyyandere.tumblr.com
Seriously now.
if this kid is gay, he doesn't want sex.
>.<

Leave it at that.

Cino, you're a strong girl.
And this kid, does not know who he's messing with.
Try using the threatening technique.

My personal favorite is the small intestines one. ;)

*huggles*

Danica Syer

Trivia: Love ღ
STAND UP TO HIM. SHOW HIM YOUR TOUGHER THEN HE IS!

KICK HIS butt if you have to!

Do anything to protect yourself!

On the serious note: Just try standing up to him, asking why he does this stuff and so forth, if you know why, then it's likely to be explained that he likes you.

XD Or something like that!?!

Ophan

Airman
Awards
Website
zionphnx.deviantart.com
When some boys usually acts like that, they either hate you with a passion, or they want to bang the fuck out of you, even though they know they can't have you.

as stated before....it's usually "some" boys
and its usually from the fact that they don't exactly know how to approach you.

sometimes when a guy doesn't know how to express his feelings to a girl....he often teases her
which is sometimes good....or bad

RuffPuff

Filthy Turnip
Awards
Walk up to him very calmly and ask him why he hates you. Don't get mad at him and just stay calm. He will probably snap and tell you he loves you. Creepy...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back