• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

why can t use waepons i bougth

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Ferry13

O_o a dancing Gaara
Rotterdam in the netherlands and in my house and i
in the rpg i m i ligth blader but when i bougth the kk i couldn t use it it wasn t in the menu
when i got jungle king it was 2 ad when i got the heart unlocker 2 so i thougth that normol but now i got the twiligth kk and i could use it as a waepon:confused: why can i only use twiligth kk in the menu and not the others(i had them all equiped)

K-Sora-H

i dont know what the problem is... i read or someone told me it works when you get the item Oathkeeper & Oblivion.. tho i have it and it still doesnt work.. so you got me.

Oracle

I think I know what he means. Its because only one category of weapons can actually be used as a weapon. You can only use twilight weapons to attack, or your fists.

H

heartwarrior

u have to scan the weapon and then its gonna say the stats and a part of it is gonna say required blah blah u have to have those required stats

doreo503

Annihilation...Redemption
I was told that the reason twilight weapons are the only ones that can be used are because the program to use weapons has been written only for them but who knows i could be wrong. And they say that there upgrading the rpg today so maybe the'll set up the others.

Back