• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

Why are Ven's eyes lifeless? because he's DEAD!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.

SilentTrinity

Master of the ECKKK
dude stop double posting
anyway Disney has become more lenient over the years
but Pirates was a PG-13 movie so i could understand that.
Disney was a more kid friendly company thats why they don't show a characters death as much.

Yuuki

I'm the darkness within the shadows
hmm, as for actual "death" in kingdom hearts. all i remember are the bad guys. Clayton definity dies, Scar dies, Mufasia definitly dies. I think Shang yu (mulian) dies... Borroboss REALLY dies! shot in the heart actually...
yeah but ven is an important character. while some important characters do indeed die ven has alot of connection to the story. example his heart being in sora.

dallas robinson

sorry, you guys respond slow. i'll try to respond to several post in one post from now on. and disney never relaxed there standers on death. it's been there from the start. like I said, bambi's mom dies ( that was like in 1941) probably the most memorable death in all of disney animation.

hell, they even have death in the cartoon shows. Gargoyles had a truckload of death.

disney handles death tactfully but they do kill people and are not afrid to do so

SPOILER alert!

In the latest disney animated movie the princess and the frog the fierlfy Ray Dies. (that disney loves to kill! X-D JK)

Yuuki

sorry, you guys respond slow. i'll try to respond to several post in one post from now on. and disney never relaxed there standers on death. it's been there from the start. like I said, bambi's mom dies ( that was like in 1941) probably the most memorable death in all of disney animation.

hell, they even have death in the cartoon shows. Gargoyles had a truckload of death.

disney handles death tactfully but they do kill people and are not afrid to do so
but disney isnt the one making the plot. nomura is =/

Lonbilly

Captain Marvel is a lesbian send tweet
Awards

SPOILER alert!

You can do spoiler boxes like this:
[/spoilers*]

Just remove the *

Anyway, Disney doesn't make the story. Disney only agrees on what they can and can't use. Other than that, Disney really plays no other part.

Ferix

I think we all know that Disney has death in their films/cartoons, but I dont think they would kill off such an important character. Even if Ven did die, a tree is quite a strange place to leave a body. In every Disney film/cartoon, and even in Square's Final Fantasies, death has been kind of a hushed thing. Yes, bambi's mom died, but they didn't show her corpse with a bullet hole through her head, did they? Even in POTC there wasn't all that much blood. And in FF7, Aerith died, but they didn't show blood pouring out of her and her corpse didn't just rot there in the Ancient City. If Ven was going to die, Terra and Aqua wouldn't just leave him sitting on a random tree in a world they barely know.

Plus, you can see his arm reaching up to the stars.

yes, so depressed that he's just laying limply on a tree? the man is so depressed that he can't even sit up straight? wow, that's one really depressed kid.

I guess one could say depressed, but I wouldn't really put it that way. I mean, if you had just been frozen solid and then carted around to several worlds by one of your best friends while you watched your other turn to the darkness, wouldn't you be the least bit dazed? Plus, the whole being frozen solid thing must have him pretty exhausted. I don't think Aqua just used fire on him, he probably thawed by himself.

If Ven does lose his heart like Kairi, though, I could understand. He does have a kind of blank stare.

αsiя

space coke
You can do spoiler boxes like this:
[/spoilers*]

Just remove the *

Anyway, Disney doesn't make the story. Disney only agrees on what they can and can't use. Other than that, Disney really plays no other part.[/QUOTE]

And copyright issues
Dont forget about that :wink:

dallas robinson

that wasn't the point Yuuki the other post stated that 'disney wouldn't allow it" i just stated that disney would allow it in fact they probably would have no problem with it at all. Now, Nomora is another story, i'm not him so i can't say.

and where did all this "blood" stuff come from? i never said they would show blood just that the character died. i also never said that they LEFT the body there! just that they BROUGHT the body there.

oh, and disney does have a say in the plot. nomora had to deal with that in KH1. they liked what they did with the game so much they were more 'hands off' Noora basiclly EARNED the right to do wht he sees fit not because o some legality.

Last edited:

αsiя

space coke
So yes someone will die but in KH dieing is loosing your heart or going into realm

Yuuki

that wasn't the point Yuuki the other post stated that 'disney wouldn't allow it" i just stated that disney would allow it in fact they probably would have no problem with it at all. Now, Nomora is another story, i'm not him so i can't say.
i know, im just making things clear that disney takes no part in making the story.

Sorakun12

Ven most likely doesn't die. He most likely simply lost his heart like Kairi did, and became a lifeless puppet. Or, Aqua could have "erased him" as he had asked her too, and this is what is left of him.

Square does put death in their games, but it is not visable in many scenarios.

Faruway

I ran so far away~~~♫
Website
www.youtube.com
Ven most likely doesn't die. He most likely simply lost his heart like Kairi did, and became a lifeless puppet. Or, Aqua could have "erased him" as he had asked her too, and this is what is left of him.

Square does put death in their games, but it is not visable in many scenarios.

I agreed on that Ven simply lost his heart but how did he ended up being in the room (Chamber of Waking) at the beginning of the trailer, we still have yet to find out.

Sorakun12

I agreed on that Ven simply lost his heart but how did he ended up being in the room (Chamber of Waking) at the beginning of the trailer, we still have yet to find out.

Well, there is still the guy (Or girl) in the black cloak nearby. It's possible that they brought him.

Or my other thought was, Aqua is seen outside of Castle Oblivion. So, she might've created the RoA, and brought Ven there to protect him.

Why...?

What are you, a stalker? I mean, do you normally l
It may just be PSP graphics, but his eyes move while he's frozen, and, he's looking at the stars, reaching up to them(Lonbilly). His eyes were moving then. And in the secret ending, Birth by Sleep, Ven's eyes were moving when he was looking in Aqua's eyes. N'uf said.

And If someone quotes me saying,"Dead people can move thier eyes!", then shoot yourself, and try to move your eyes.

Ventus's body wasn't placed limply, anyway. Nor where his eyes dull, he was FROZEN. When he was on the PauPau tree, his eyes had full color.

Actually WATCH the video before making a theory on it.

And Xigbar, Aqua brought him to Castle Oblivion, where the Chamber of Awakening is, right? I may be wrong:35:

A

Azrael

He isn't dead.

Looks like Kairi when she lost her heart meaning well...what do you think?

zexyishsmexy

AnsemTW basically dies in KHII, amirite?
I think he was probably the first and only GOOD person to die.
Unless you are like me, and count the decieved and ignorant (few)members of the organization as deaths of good people, but most people don't.
And....well good people have ceased to exist. Which is really, just as bad.
Xion, Roxas, Namine...just to name a few.

It is possible that Ven could die, especially since this is supposed to be like, the saddest game of the series. Even more than Days, which was pretty friggin tragic.

So....I'm not claiming to know what will happen, but you all seem to be pouncing on the OP, even though you yourselves can not possibly know what is going to happen. The OP is just speculating, which...is what this board was made for...right?

Lord_Marluxia

Website
www.marluxiasrose.deviantart.com
But if he has no heart then he would die... I imaginate that in order for ven to remain alive he merged with sora I mean put it this way - The night of the meteor shower kairi arrived to destiny island... maybe kairi knew ven from radiant garden and she used her poh abilities to merge him with sora What i mean is that if a meteor/kairi felt on destiny islands then sora had to go and see but then this made ven go inside sora and well that could explain roxas and that could explain why kairis heart went to sora do you think that each PoH has a special ability?

AllEndsWith-

But if he has no heart then he would die... I imaginate that in order for ven to remain alive he merged with sora I mean put it this way - The night of the meteor shower kairi arrived to destiny island... maybe kairi knew ven from radiant garden and she used her poh abilities to merge him with sora What i mean is that if a meteor/kairi felt on destiny islands then sora had to go and see but then this made ven go inside sora and well that could explain roxas and that could explain why kairis heart went to sora do you think that each PoH has a special ability?

There's a flaw with that reasoning, if Kairi did arive at DI, then she would be 4 years old. I'm not sure if a 4 year old could do such a feat, or moreover actually comprehend something like that.

Maybe Ven is in a coma after that battle.

Being frozen can really constrict blood flow, right?

And if Ven's body was left in the Room of Awakening in CO, then what purpose would that serve? And if Xehanort, no, Xemnas was searching for the RoA, was he actually trying to find Ven's body?

Oi. Now it's less answers and more questions. I REALLY hope BBS's secret video will actually tie up a majority of these loose ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back